Trophy Thoughts?

VELOCIOUS-VIPER

8 hours ago, jackill1329 said:

Any thoughts on this one?  Gave it a whirl on Gamepass initially, how doable do we think it is?

I’ve got the platinum on the PS5 version - it’s pretty easy. I’m just hoping the trophies autopop, it’s a fun game but the trophy for completing 1000 stages is one hell of a grind

• Like 1

On 08/10/2021 at 10:18 PM, LongLiveHelghast said:

I can confirm the 1000 stages trophy can be easily exploited by terminally damaging your car and restarting the stage repeatedly.

Thanks for the confirmation, I was moments from dropping you a message so I'm glad you posted it here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DancefloorBankin said:

Anybody knows if they nerfed the Fujin in this release? I followed the instructions for the "Maximum Attack" trophy, but I can't get over the 170km/h speed, no matter how hard I try!

Could well have been because I tried many times with the fujin without success but managed really quickly with the il gorillona.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 0:20 AM, LongLiveHelghast said:

I’ve got the platinum on the PS5 version - it’s pretty easy. I’m just hoping the trophies autopop, it’s a fun game but the trophy for completing 1000 stages is one hell of a grind

For completing 1000 stages did you do the terminal damage grind? if so, approximately how many hours lasted?

• 1 month later...
On 8.10.2021 at 11:18 PM, LongLiveHelghast said:

I can confirm the 1000 stages trophy can be easily exploited by terminally damaging your car and restarting the stage repeatedly.

Looks like they patched it. Just tried it (PS4 version on PS4) and the event counter on my car didn't increase. Even if you destroy your car a few times and actually finish the stage after that the event counter will only increase by 1.

Looks like the above doesn't mean anything regarding the glitch, see https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/115638-trophy-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=2476503

Glitch still works on v1.02.

Edited by woggly4
new info 2

On 19/12/2021 at 9:48 PM, woggly4 said:

Looks like they patched it. Just tried it (PS4 version on PS4) and the event counter on my car didn't increase. Even if you destroy your car a few times and actually finish the stage after that the event counter will only increase by 1.

Does anyone has confirmation that this exploit is still working or has been patched? Is there a way to track your progress in game? Just started the game, hope it still works, 1000 stages is A LOT... Thanks.

@iNiko33 My bad. I thought you could track your progress because every car lists how many stages you've completed with that car. Because the counter didn't increase after getting terminally damage I assumed they patched it. However, I downgraded to game version 1.0 and it also doesn't increase the counter, so no changes here. It seems like you can't track your progress towards 1k stages then. It doesn't mean they didn't patch it though, but I will try to get the trophy on the latest patch and report back.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Jakkal_SWE said:

Anyone having problems connecting and doing daily/weekly challenges? Just says that it can't connect and asks me to check my network connection (even though I'm online and everything works, never had issues with my network).

I played the game for the last week.

Sometimes the leaderboard was offline, but my internet worked fine. 
But most of the time it worked without any problems.

I would suggest retry it later again.