How to dupe items (offline mode only)

NathanielJohn

Ps5 dupe method still works but i feel that when they add terror zones to single player in a few days, it might get patched out (just a thought)

how to:

- go to your ps5 settings, disconnect from the internet (playing completely offline)

- run game application with your character Already having the items to dupe in your personal inventory

(if not, put them there back out and start a new game)

- Run to your stash, dump items into your shared stash

save and exit as the pentagram appears

- Now back at the character select screen, soon as the pentagram disappears, hit the ps button and close the app

- restart the game and the items will be duped in your shared stash and still in your personal inventory

(its all about timing with the pentagram , just follow my steps and youll figure it out)

Edited by Property_Damage

On 2/11/2023 at 3:55 PM, Property_Damage said:

Ps5 dupe method still works but i feel that when they add terror zones to single player in a few days, it might get patched out (just a thought)

how to:

- go to your ps5 settings, disconnect from the internet (playing completely offline)

- run game application with your character Already having the items to dupe in your personal inventory

- Now back at the character select screen, soon as the pentagram disappears, hit the ps button and close the app

- restart the game and the items will be duped in your shared stash and still in your personal inventory

(its all about timing with the pentagram , just follow my steps and youll figure it out)

Does this method still work on PS5?

On 2/11/2023 at 3:55 PM, Property_Damage said:

how to:

I cannot get this to work, I always end up at step two with my stuff still in my personal inventory but nothing new in the shared... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 12/14/2022 at 11:22 PM, RavensRuin said:

Update:  I just got this working a few days ago again, but have since switched to another method that works 100% of the time.  

Method can be found here, please try it and post whether it worked for you or not: 

This credit goes to post_exodus

This method worked like a charm for me today.

4 hours ago, Fantatier said:

I cannot get this to work, I always end up at step two with my stuff still in my personal inventory but nothing new in the shared... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I tried again and it still works fine

it doesnt always work the first try

Some tips i can offer is, never start a game while the pentagram is on screen because it takes forever to reappear when youre in a game

sometimes maybe try starting the app, play a different character for a second then go back to your duping character so its triggers some kind of register idk ?‍♂️ 

when duping, save and exit while the pentagram appears on screen (so be done dumping items in your shared stash by this point)

back at the character select screen, wait for the pentagram to disappear, then close the application

you may be exiting too soon or taking too long to close the app

as i mentioned, its all really about the timing with the pentagram 

2 hours ago, Fantatier said:

This method worked like a charm for me today.

Its basically this method but instead of duping from your shared stash to your inventory, you dupe from your inventory to your shared stash (this means you can dupe the items youre wearing aswell as whats in your inventory) and instead of X and O’ing at the character select screen you just time it out with the pentagram (usually counting to 1 or 2 when the pentagram disappears then closing the game)