Bicycle kick- pitch trophies

conorkebbab

Hi guys, I’ve been trying for over 30 games now to score a bicycle kick. I’ve scored 2 that were nearly bicycle kicks, but I’m struggling to create them. 
How have you guys done it? Am I missing an obvious way of doing it?
Formation used?

players used? 
tactic to create the bicycle kick?

thanks 

• Like 1

I used Lewandowski to score mine. Had a 4-3-3 with two pacey wingers and just spammed crosses all game. 

Did mine in Rivals mode as I found I was able to get more crosses per game compared to squad battles.

Try to run right to the line and do a short cross back to your striker, then L2 + shoot. Eventually one will go in!

You could also try the player lock to control the striker and have the AI cross it in if you want to reposition yourself in the box - I didn't use that though.

I could not believe how much I struggled with this. Make sure to play the Squad battles games against the weak teams, 60-79 rated, this will make things slightly easier since you still need to do it on world class difficulty.

For me it was the easiest to score one out of a corner kick. Since the Goalkeepers are so OP at the moment I would just keep shooting from outside of the box to quickly earn some corner kicks. From the corner, cross the ball at the first post and Hold L2+ Shoot button as the ball reaches your striker. It's random if he pulls of the right animation, and even when he does he will probably miss a dozen of them. Like above message says: eventuallhy one will go in. You just need some luck. 

• Like 1

Tried for a few hours and managed to do it 2 times with Ibra and both times it dident register? I was a real bycycle kick one time and a side one the other. Anyone that did it on squad battles because it wont register for me? Do i have to make a cross from far outside the box and bycycle it or something?

On 8/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, Davregryn90 said:

On my 5th and 6th try it finally unlocked, scored two bycycle kicks in the same game on squad battles. I advice u to chip lob strait and bycyle instead of doing it from the sides

whats the meaning of that? translator didnt recognise it

Edit: Trophy done.

Edited by alexhardstyle

On 5.10.2021 at 2:24 PM, parkerdip said:

That’s annoying I did a bicycle kick by chance but haven’t unlocked stadium 3 objectives yet

I know the feeling :D 

I did 2 within a couple of games, but i was also before i unlocked stadium 3. But thankfully all i need now for stadium 3 is back heel assist and bicycle... I need 125 games for the 200 game for a player trophy, so plenty of opportunities left :D

Just wasted 3 god damn hours in squad battles, trying to get the stupid bicycle kick... No matter HOW i do, it just wont let me get it... 

I tried from corners, from the wings, from in the little field... The AI just clutters me and when my player tries to bicycle, he gets bullied... Im so done with this crap :( 

Must have had 300 tries..........

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

After getting the backheel pass assist done, I had the bicycle kick left out of the Stadium Development III requirements. Score a goal in Squad Battles or Division Rivals through a bicycle kick on World Class difficulty. Sounds easy, right?

Well my journey took way longer than I wanted. You need some luck with the shot and hope there is no obstacle in the way. But I've done thanks to all the tips on this forum (Squad Battles World Class difficulty vs 65 rated team with 45 chemistry).