Suggestion: Mark unobtainable Trophies as red

Hey,

i got a new suggestion:

Maybe there should be a subforum, where members of this community can report unobtainable Trophies, like when online servers got shut down.
Mods can check them and then mark them with a red background (like the green one when you already obtained a trophy), so people can see a red background when they didnt obtain the throphy yet and know easily if a unknown game is still able to be platinumed, without checking all forums etc.

What do you think about this idea? If this is not too much work it would be a very nice upgrade i think.

Sorry for my mediocre english.

• Like 3

No point suggesting anything to this website. You'll never see another quality of life feature added, all suggestions fall on deaf ears. The only implementations that will come in the future are those that are necessary for the future financial success of the website, otherwise features that might enhance the tracking experience for members that aren't going to aid in any financial benefit to the website won't be looked into by the site owner. What you see is what you'll always get, there's nothing else to it so unfortunately you'll have to stick to always doing the research on other websites regarding finding out whether a trophy is unobtainable or not. 

• Like 4

appreciate the optimism, but Sly literally does not care for this website. countless times things have been suggested, but it has NEVER been added. since 2011.

it is really sad to see. the best website for playstation trophies and guides is forever burdened by the owner.

• Like 1