Trophies did not pop

PuRiZo-_-

I Played the NA Version and Last Trophies did not pop. But on Screen i saw the Trophy Message. But afterwards i saw the trophies "have not been earned"

I Allready replayed from scratch. What else possibilities do i have to make them pop.

Next i would do is reinstall the game, start a fresh playthrough and check what happens.

Is it possible to get in a "Frozen" State where the trophies are not able to ever pop ?

Regards

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

...cut...

Try to rebuild the console database.

1. Power off your PS4 and do not use rest mode.
  2. Hold the power button down until you hear two quick beeps. This will alert you that you have entered Safe Mode.

3. Connect your DualShock 4 controller to the USB-A slot in the front of the PS4.
  4. Scroll down in the menu until you reach option 5, Rebuild Database.

• Like 1

On 5.10.2021 at 1:16 PM, Smashero said:

Try to rebuild the console database.

1. Power off your PS4 and do not use rest mode.
  2. Hold the power button down until you hear two quick beeps. This will alert you that you have entered Safe Mode.

3. Connect your DualShock 4 controller to the USB-A slot in the front of the PS4.
  4. Scroll down in the menu until you reach option 5, Rebuild Database.

Well... Even on my PS System (PS5) i just had the Popup for the trophies when i played the first time, Repeated the game 3 More times (Save delete, Reinstall) Now they have Synced.
I dont know what caused this delay (Mb PS4 Version on PS5?), but they are there now with the correct timestamps. So i think the other Playtroughs were just to play this wonderful game more multiple times than needed >.<

Thx for your Advice, what to do in those cases, imma keep those in mind :)

Edited by PuRiZo-_-
  • Like 1