How often does this game crash for you?

Ducktardy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like op said I was initially getting crashes after every 3 missions but now I'm a bit further into the game it seems to crash more often. Before it would just happen after I finished a mission but now I get crashes during missions, when loading, when saving, you name it. I must have spent 50% of my time with this game reloading and replaying missions I've already done. A little disappointing. UFO: Enemy Unknown was one of my all time favourite games so Phoenix Point felt like a bit of an event but it's been frustrating so far. Hope they can give it some stability because I want to love it and it's not letting me ?

• 1 month later...

This was my most played game of 2021. That being said the game would crash on me very often and I would have to replay some long missions. I looked around the internet and found a tip from someone can't remember what site but if you only save in 3 slots plus the auto save you will be able to play around 6-8 hours straight without the memory leak crash.

Side note, sucks that devs don't care about fixing trophies. They have had enough time and have done enough expansions to fix the base game but once they have your money they got you.

• 1 year later...

I always save before killing the last enemy / reaching the objective / surviving last turn / etc.

Because it happens to often that i crash right after the Mission finished dialog (and there is no autosave after the mission).

Worst thing is, every time it crashes, all progress u made to the game file is lost.