PSN to restrict debit/credit card on PS3/Vita - CERO Z no longer buyable 10/27/21

SnowxSakura

On 10/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Note to anyone that plans on playing it. Oneechanbara Z Kagure with NoNoNo does have paid DLC trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2230-お姉チャンバラzカグラ-with-nonono

Sisters trophy pack - costs 900 JPY

For what it's worth, both the game and the trophy DLC are available on the Hong Kong storefront, and HK has nothing like JP's CERO-Z validation measures. We'll still be able to get the full trophy list after CC transactions are shut down.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PolyhistOrion said:

For what it's worth, both the game and the trophy DLC are available on the Hong Kong storefront, and HK has nothing like JP's CERO-Z validation measures. We'll still be able to get the full trophy list after CC transactions are shut down.

You'll still be able to regardless, DLC purchases aren't being affected, and the game is available physically

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Might be a dumb question but does anyone know if you have a credit card on an inactive account does it get removed off the account with this update or just make it unable to buy stuff?

I was a dumb kid who forgot passwords frequently so have a few inactive accounts (this being one) but if they were hacked and someone logged into them on newer consoles could they use the card even though it’s probably long since expired? Am I worried over nothing?

also sorry for necro

No, the cards are still on the accounts, you just can't make purchases with them. 

7 hours ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Thanks for the info, is there anyway to take the card off the account if I can’t log in? Could Sony do it if I contact them?

No, and no. The only thing sony could help with is resetting the password, assuming the hacker didn't change the registered email. It doesn't matter anyways as you can't even view credit card info on the ps3 anymore. It'll give you an error each time you try to view it