Photo Album Question

MyNameIs_Rainman

I just realized I missed a photo of Dead Tree in the beginning of chapter 6 and that it is missable thr next time you get to the moon palace..and my closest save is 10 hours behind in chapter 5. 

Is there no other way to get it besides loading up and playing again? Could I pull my current photos on my save file into the other one or do I have to hand select which ones I want? Starting a new game for a photo in chapter 6 is out of the question but I feel like I can at least finish the game, then go back and get to the point and take that one photo? 

Just checked and it seems that I lucked out at least and this is not related to any scoops or invention recipes so I feel like my option of Complete game getting EVERYTHING ELSE on my current file stands, and then load back up the old one and play just to that point to get the photo, take it, save it into the photo album and then load up the photo album in my Main file? Anyone triggered a photo related trophy used photos loaded from the album?

Edited by MyNameIs_Rainman
More info