What's the difference??

So, I noticed that this is called Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire (RED) while the one i played awhile back was called DELICIOUS! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire, so....whats the difference? it is just the same game with different girls? now that i'm typing that, is this whole "game series" just this.. "match correctly and get a secksy anime lady?"

12 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

So, I noticed that this is called Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire (RED) while the one i played awhile back was called DELICIOUS! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire, so....whats the difference? it is just the same game with different girls? now that i'm typing that, is this whole "game series" just this.. "match correctly and get a secksy anime lady?"

Just another way to sell the same game again 

17 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Same franchise, different girls but the gameplay and trophies are in the same vein so wait for a sale.

4 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Just another way to sell the same game again 

There are to be 3 games under the same name for this series, the [colour] moniker is to differentiate them when they are to be ported to PSN.

ldpG601.pngyWzT6AF.pngCnf7N2z.png

There are 5 others, apart from the ones listed above, that are yet to be ported as well. So expect to see them released over the next year or so.

• Like 2