The server seems to be unstable.

Kazya-_-

It's the same for every MP game. You'd think EA/Amazon/activision/blizzard being a billion dollar company would be able to launch games without issues but they can't, so can't really expect a small studio to do it. 

You still keep your xp, just don't get bonus xp or map wins if you get kicked out. BUT you can still get those trophies even if you join a game with 10 seconds left. So not that bad tbh.

Getting quite annoying now. I'm loving the game and everything about it, but I get an error message and kicked from the game when I put a spawn beacon down. Squad leader is my main role as I can't trust others to use spawns properly, but I'd say I have a 20% chance on getting that error when I place my spawn beacon.

Also, I spent about 5 hours playing yesterday (not as squad leader so I never got that error) without leaving the server. My game froze and couldn't do anything but turn off my console. Came back on and lost all progress from that one server. Level was back down to 9 after being at 16 or 17, was due to earn a map trophy for 5 plays in 1 more game, but that never happened after the next time I got that map so I can only assume all my stats for that session was deleted. 

I'll be playing 1 game at a time and quitting to the menu at the end from now on when it says 'next match starts in..' just so my stats save properly. I advise others to take that same precaution. Not worth losing even 1 game progress when full matches take 1-2 hrs on average. 

In saying all that, from a standard MP point of view, it's a great game ?

Edited by Riiszk

52 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Getting quite annoying now. I'm loving the game and everything about it, but I get an error message and kicked from the game when I put a spawn beacon down. Squad leader is my main role as I can't trust others to use spawns properly, but I'd say I have a 20% chance on getting that error when I place my spawn beacon.

Also, I spent about 5 hours playing yesterday (not as squad leader so I never got that error) without leaving the server. My game froze and couldn't do anything but turn off my console. Came back on and lost all progress from that one server. Level was back down to 9 after being at 16 or 17, was due to earn a map trophy for 5 plays in 1 more game, but that never happened after the next time I got that map so I can only assume all my stats for that session was deleted. 

I'll be playing 1 game at a time and quitting to the menu at the end from now on when it says 'next match starts in..' just so my stats save properly. I advise others to take that same precaution. Not worth losing even 1 game progress when full matches take 1-2 hrs on average. 

In saying all that, from a standard MP point of view, it's a great game 1f605.png

You don't lose xp if the servers kick you off, only the bonus xp at the end. But xp is bugged at the moment so you're not missing out on anything anyway lol. Been level 13 for 2 days now. They are working on it though, settings not saving, xp bugged and crashes. They posted about it on reddit/discord. Hopefully they can roll out an update without sony needing a week to do it.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 5:57 AM, Radford999 said:

I can’t even get on the game. Every time i boot up the game it just says network error :/

I'm still getting this message almost a week later...

I haven't been able to complete a single match yet. Every time we get to the last sector. network error and booted back to splash.