Error playing Legends Story Mode on Solo

Wyrdhare87

Has anyone had an error while playing Legends Story Mode? For example, in Severed Hearts, I get to the last chapter, kill the last bad guy, but the Torri Gate doesn't spawn. Instead, it shows a little yellow X over the spot where the last bad guy fell. The only way out of the mission is the commit suicide by running off the map, otherwise I lose all my progress. 

Up until a few months ago, I played all the Gold Story Missions on solo, but now this error pops up with each chapter, preventing me from playing by myself. 

:(

• 1 month later...

I've been soloing severed hearts for quite some time and I always end up in this situation...until I notice that I left a single alive. This is probably the situation with you as well. Are you 100% sure you killed everyone? If you slide up on the touch-pad, does it say that you have to kill all enemies? If so, there is still an enemy left somewhere. Try running aroud the outside of the fort, usually that's where I find the last guy. Or be aware of any dogs, these can move to some tricky spots which makes it difficult to find them.

• Like 1

On 19/11/2021 at 0:33 PM, HansPatat050 said:

I've been soloing severed hearts for quite some time and I always end up in this situation...until I notice that I left a single alive. This is probably the situation with you as well. Are you 100% sure you killed everyone? If you slide up on the touch-pad, does it say that you have to kill all enemies? If so, there is still an enemy left somewhere. Try running aroud the outside of the fort, usually that's where I find the last guy. Or be aware of any dogs, these can move to some tricky spots which makes it difficult to find them.

This is 100% accurate the yellow X marker is broken in this map you probably missed a single enemy somewhere he can be outside the camp sometimes its completely random 

• Like 1