Sailar91

New DLC with a Trophy

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

They just released a new DLC with as usual a new trophy like all the others

With this trophy I think they reached the limit of 13 trophies, so I expect for a DLC pack 3 

Edited by Sailar91

If anyone's wondering, it's just another collectable trophy. 

Got it earlier. The game that keeps on giving. 

It could be the last update, atleast its free and not impossibly difficult. I don't mind it coming out if its consistent, worse thing would be the releasing dlc trophies way down the line without any warning and it be paid. 

But then again, it ain't that deep

The devs are going to continue releasing 4 trophy updates per-year for the foreseeable future so get used it. There is zero point deleting this game, because you will just have to reinstall it again each quarter when the Seasonal update arrives e.g. Spring, Summer, Halloween and Christmas.

Yeah at least it's a easy trophy and fun multiplayer game. Your right may aswell keep it installed. Smart ploy by the Devs to keep player base active.

Next trophy will have to be released with a completely new DLC list as the current one (DLC2) is full.

I read somewhere that this is possibly going to be the last year for updates of this game, so they may end it after 2021. I believe Killing Floor 3 may be in the works, but I don't think it's quite been confirmed directly yet.

I could be wrong though, and I won't mind if they keep giving us a free new map and trophy every few months. This game rocks and is a blast to get back into every so often.

Edited by Rednax_99
Fixing error

This is basically a free ultra rare. Even the trophy for the map that came out in december 2020 is still an ultra rare at 4.99%, so this one will probably be an UR for a while as well

5 hours ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

This is basically a free ultra rare. Even the trophy for the map that came out in december 2020 is still an ultra rare at 4.99%, so this one will probably be an UR for a while as well

Like every new trophy for this game 😉