Coop performance

Okonnardo

Hey there,

Has anyone tried to play this in coop ?

I was curious about how it works;, can you play with one person on PS4 version and one person on PS5 version or are they completely separate ?

Also how is the game performing online? I remember the first one having troubles at some point and i heard issues about Argami 2 too.

Anyone has any feedback on it ?

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Okoteiru said:

Hey there,

Has anyone tried to play this in coop ?

I was curious about how it works;, can you play with one person on PS4 version and one person on PS5 version or are they completely separate ?

Also how is the game performing online? I remember the first one having troubles at some point and i heard issues about Argami 2 too.

Anyone has any feedback on it ?

Thanks!

I haven't played it personally but I have seen some review that said the only way to enjoy the game is in co-op because it was boring and repetitive solo.   The game to me looks like they tried too hard to set it apart from the 1st one.  something just didn't look as good about it.  But the reviewer gave it sub par reviews and said it was most fun with a friend so i'm assuming it worked pretty well online.  In general he noted the game is suffering from some bugs and glitches regardless if you're playing solo or online.

after getting the 1st one for 4.99 with dlc I can't justify 39.99 for this.  I think it's a 19.99-24.99 type of game.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

Didn't want to create a whole new thread about this, so I was wondering: Does anyone know if both players get trophies when playing in co-op? Me and a friend have been thinking of playing this co-op recently, and attempting the plat, but if we're better off playing it solo by ourselves due to problematic trophies in co-op, we'd rather take that route.

• 1 month later...

I played in coop for a bit.

Works fine for the first few levels and both of us unlocked trophies as far as I remember.

When you get to later levels with wider areas and cities the game performs horribly and I had super low FPS issues.

It was unplayable.

1 person was PS5 and I was PS4 + my connection isn't so good.

It could also just be poor PS4 optimization.

Someone would have to test with both players on PS5 see if it's any different