Finally made an account here!

CeliiaFleur

Hey Celia, welcome to this community. Don't let anyone blow out the light in your heart and never stop believing in a better future for everyone. It's really nice that you are enjoying this niche hobby like everyone else here and we hope you start being active and have a good time.

@Helyx Anything you would like to add?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Don't let anyone blow out the light in your heart and never stop believing in a better future for everyone.

This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

To add to this, enjoy what you play and enjoy this wonderful community to the fullest. I have met nothing but nice people here and most everyone has been very supportive and a pleasure to talk with.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, pot1414 said:

Hey Celia, welcome to this community. Don't let anyone blow out the light in your heart and never stop believing in a better future for everyone. It's really nice that you are enjoying this niche hobby like everyone else here and we hope you start being active and have a good time.

@Helyx Anything you would like to add?

20 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

To add to this, enjoy what you play and enjoy this wonderful community to the fullest. I have met nothing but nice people here and most everyone has been very supportive and a pleasure to talk with.

Thank you both so much! <3 

• Like 1

Welcome to this nice and cozy community with friendly people and funny night owls!

Hope you will enjoy your time here and make some new friends!

Like I´ll always said; another day; another chance to make new friends and gald!

Hootle fan (@Twixmix42) | Twitter

• Like 1

• 1 month later...