I like the heat Trophy Bugged!!

Animosity_7

48 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that I have successfully completed the game on every single character through to hell mode and was rewarded with absolutely nothing upon completion of my last and final character the necromancer. I have all current trophies that involve getting each individual character through hell and beating baal and the last and final trophy did not pop for me. I was looking forward to being the first person across Playstation 4 and Playstation 5 to get this trophy as it involves a lot of hard work but like the natural order of things Playstation you have to have at least 1 trophy bugged.. sucked that it had to be this one though.

So for now I figured I would announce it in case you all are grinding hard for it!

damn dude, I mean am not a big fan of the diablo series much but I know this was the first of that game series that I played and loved it. it pisses me off that a remaster/ remake from the ground up has bugs like this.

Edited by Lonemankane

If youre trying to do a pc to ps5

theres reports that it doesnt pop trophies this way

getting to hell and beating it on softcore isnt so bad, i can literally go on d2jsp and get a rush from someone

Lets see u get to level 99 on hardcore and lets see if that unlocks or not, then its time to worry

beating the game on hell can easily be patched

they can see if your character is either a Patriarch or Matriarch

Edited by Property_Damage

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

If youre trying to do a pc to ps5

theres reports that it doesnt pop trophies this way

I have done every single trophy this way since the beginning and they all popped fine without any problems what so ever. This was the only trophy that didn't pop for me upon completion of the last character achievement I had.

19 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

I have done every single trophy this way since the beginning and they all popped fine without any problems what so ever. This was the only trophy that didn't pop for me upon completion of the last character achievement I had.

Ive seen a couple reports where people would do things on pc

switch to their xbox or playstation with met trophy requirements just for them not to pop

which kinda makes sense to me in a way because how to psn trophies tie in with a pc platform that doesnt have trophies, idk

so my information was based off that

wether it holds water idk

i wouldnt worry too much about your dilemma right now

that sounds like an easy fix if enough people report the bug to the devs

id be more concerned with the more difficult, hardcore trophy

anything and everything that can be softcore related is nothing to even concern ourselves with right now

i think everyones focus should be on hardcore lol

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

Ive seen a couple reports where people would do things on pc

switch to their xbox or playstation with met trophy requirements just for them not to pop

so my information was based off that

wether it holds water idk

i wouldnt worry too much about your dilemma right now

that sounds like an easy fix if enough people report the bug to the devs

id be more concerned with the more difficult, hardcore trophy

anything and everything that can be softcore related is nothing to even concern ourselves with right now

i think everyones focus should be on hardcore lol

Oh no, you would be right about that aspect yes, The trophy has to "be done on the console" for it to pop, where I would get my character all the way past hell ancients on the PC then before I kill baal I would switch to my console and kill baal and boom trophy get. same with everything else. But this trophy in particular did not pop upon completion of all of the other character trophies that were related to it. If you did check my profile it shows I have "beat the game with Blank character in hell mode"  I have all of them but the trophy for beating the game with all characters in hell mode did not pop which is a huge bummer.

1 minute ago, Animosity_7 said:

Oh no, you would be right about that aspect yes, The trophy has to "be done on the console" for it to pop, where I would get my character all the way past hell ancients on the PC then before I kill baal I would switch to my console and kill baal and boom trophy get. same with everything else. But this trophy in particular did not pop upon completion of all of the other character trophies that were related to it. If you did check my profile it shows I have "beat the game with Blank character in hell mode"  I have all of them but the trophy for beating the game with all characters in hell mode did not pop which is a huge bummer.

Ok yeah well you did good on your end then i suppose with all that

i wouldnt be surprised with a next patch or file update it pops and you dont even notice

Ok yeah well you did good on your end then i suppose with all that

i wouldnt be surprised with a next patch or file update it pops and you dont even notice

Im really hoping so.. I was PSN's first on Ubers, the Barb hell kill and a few others it would be nice to be First claim of this one like I should be lol I mean I did all the requirements! and I want my guide to be published for everyone to use

Just now, AvariceInc said:

It's the only one with PSN rarity of 0,0% which probably means that they did not test it like all the other trophies that have 0,1%, not really a good sign... Were all the characters in the same category, softcore online etc.?

Yes they were, all trophies for the specific character completions through hell popped EXCEPT the one that says beat hell with every character through hell which isn't hardcore or softcore specific. I've met the requirements but it doesn't unlock.

Im going to attempt to clean sweep this trophy by beating baal in Hell mode with all characters back to back tomorrow and see if it pops.. I'm just not looking forward to the barbarian again lol.

13 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Someone on the official D2 forums said it's bugged on XBox too. Sigh.

Yes. Was reported here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/broken-achievement-i-like-the-heat-60g-series-x/18957/3

Maybe has something to do with playing on different platforms?

Normally, if every other hell character trophy popped for someone, then I like the heat should pop also.

"They see me rollin’" can also bee bugged, as it seems. Maybe different rings in each slot are needed? >> https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/they-see-me-rollin-achievement-wont-pop/18284

I'm on Xbox and see someone on trueachivements has the same issue.

I'm about to finish my 7th char, druid. I've done all on HC so maybe that's the key and the achievement doesn't reflect that.

Hopefully they fix this quickly, even though the grind to 99 is going to be absurd anyway.

18 minutes ago, Geridian said:

"They see me rollin’" can also bee bugged, as it seems. Maybe different rings in each slot are needed? >> https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/they-see-me-rollin-achievement-wont-pop/18284

I'm pretty sure it popped for me with two Manald Heal rings (I can check when I get home to my PS5, but I'm pretty sure I still haven't found any other unique rings, so it couldn't have been anything else). The only trouble I had with it is that it wouldn't pop with a 2-handed weapon equipped -- it requires a one-handed weapon and a shield.

25 minutes ago, Geridian said:

i got this achievement with different rings.. but Set items do NOT count as unique items.. everything on your entire character must be gold lettered unique items.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, v_Sully said:

I'm on Xbox and see someone on trueachivements has the same issue.

I'm about to finish my 7th char, druid. I've done all on HC so maybe that's the key and the achievement doesn't reflect that.

Hopefully they fix this quickly, even though the grind to 99 is going to be absurd anyway.

are you playing the ps4 version?

6 hours ago, Animosity_7 said:

i got this achievement with different rings.. but Set items do NOT count as unique items.. everything on your entire character must be gold lettered unique items.

Thank you, but that it only works with uniques is obvious :). But this answer will help more inexperienced players.

6 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I'm pretty sure it popped for me with two Manald Heal rings (I can check when I get home to my PS5, but I'm pretty sure I still haven't found any other unique rings, so it couldn't have been anything else). The only trouble I had with it is that it wouldn't pop with a 2-handed weapon equipped -- it requires a one-handed weapon and a shield.

This is actually good to know and may help others. Thank you.

Edited by Geridian
Info

24 minutes ago, Animosity_7 said:

As of 6:55pm PST i have achieved PS5 first "I like the heat" I went back and redid baal on all characters and on my 5th clear with my assassin redo it popped after killing Baal. So I recant my topic this trophy is not bugged.. its just "buggy" lol

So happy to hear this news from you ?