Trophies in Solo Campaign

DaniDa1985

Yes so thanks for the replies i agree really shite that they did this...

But at least we can do a private lobby with 2 Players :)

I was just hoping i can do the recruit difficulty campaign run solo for knowledge of the levels and getting trophies along the way ?

But it is like it is so then online :)

• Like 1

Upsetting :/

Just finished 5th mission in act 1

(The bridge mission w a.i was brutal!! On recruit...)

Went to look at challenges and unlocks and noticed 0 progress... 

Sucks going to only be able to unlock well online -ugh- 

Oh well maybe my co-worker will have this by end of week xD

• Like 2

Most of comments with "shit word". Dev didnot create this game for trophy hunters. 

Its newly launched and i am sure a lot of people are playing it right now making it a good chance to complete and earn the trophies. 

Shit when its dead after few years 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

It would be better for them to fix this problem, because i always do the first run of a game ALONE and THEN in coop. I don't like to play in coop from the very beginning, because in coop you cannot pay attention to much to the story, the details, etc and for me, not paying attention is unacceptable.

Ditto. I never jump straight into an online mode when playing a game for the first time, for the same reasons.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

Braindead take from someone whos hasn't even played the game. This is a multiplayer game through and through. Playing with bots is a terrible unfun experience that TR is rightly discouraging. If you want to play single player buy another zombie game, this is a team based MP game. 

Is your argument seriously that they don't want people to play single player so they purposely did a shitty job on it? The only one who is braindead here is the person simping for a company that clearly doesn't give two shits about their playerbase. That's you btw. 

This will probably be patched out, but it’s dumb that they launched the game this way.

I get it, the game is meant for co-op, etc etc. But to go as far as completely disabling progression in single player is a baffling move.

Especially considering that the game looks like a by-the-books shooter.
Games like Zombie Army are also meant for co-op, yet they’re all playable and plattable solo.

• Like 1

Fun fact: If you play in single player mode all the cards are already unlocked. So you can basically play around with whatever you want before you jump into online, see what cards you like most and what not.

In multiplayer you have to unlock them all with the supply points.

Also you can set your online game to private, play solo and get trophies that way.

25 minutes ago, LilJayR4- said:

if they allow solo mode. i hope they remove all the free cards and you have to unlock em for those who put em the hours. only benefit of solo is grinding the 53k kills. Btw A.i is OP on veteran/nightmare compared to randoms for sure

Wait the AI is actually good?...

Was playing on recruit last night and they sucked ass

Gonna be honest I think progress not saving in quick play is dumb. I should have had the whole game done on veteran but having to constantly reset and host my own lobbies or lobbies hosted by other people through invite has been a huge progress stopper. Big issue in ACT 3 veteran especially as not many people have gotten that far and the games I do find in quick play I’ll play them but no progress saved.

11 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Also you can set your online game to private, play solo and get trophies that way.

As you chose not to answer me the first time I asked you, I'll quote you & ask again, how are you doing that?

When you try to host a private game it tells you you need 2 or more players to start one.

After spending a while testing, other than solo, there is no way to start a game by yourself. Even searching with the setting friends only won't find a game until you switch your settings back to open & then you either create a new game with players who join you in the lobby for a fresh run or it puts you in a game in progress.

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

As you chose not to answer me the first time I asked you, I'll quote you & ask again, how are you doing that?

When you try to host a private game it tells you you need 2 or more players to start one.

After spending a while testing, other than solo, there is no way to start a game by yourself. Even searching with the setting friends only won't find a game until you switch your settings back to open & then you either create a new game with players who join you in the lobby for a fresh run or it puts you in a game in progress.

Answer is easy you are not able to start a online match /private just with bots..

You need at least two real players but i thunk maybe its possible to invite dummy acc and then leave and you are private alone with bots??