Trophies in Solo Campaign

DaniDa1985

11 minutes ago, DaniDa1985 said:

Answer is easy you are not able to start a online match /private just with bots..

You need at least two real players but i thunk maybe its possible to invite dummy acc and then leave and you are private alone with bots??

I was playing online with bots yesterday cause everyone left me and no one joined.

• Like 1

This is truly pathetic. I know this is a MP game but still players should at least have the option to progress normally in solo play. The more news i get about the game the more it seems like i made a good decision in cancelling my pre order. Will almost 100% pick this up in the future since i love L4D clones but i will not buy it in it's current state.

• Like 2

It’s an incredibly shitty move but I’m not surprised by it after the crappy experience with the beta. I’ve started looking for that “online play required” at the bottom of a game’s store listing. If it has that, I wait for feedback and reviews or more likely, skip it all together. I’m a solo player first with multiplayer being icing on the cake.

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Wait the AI is actually good?...

Was playing on recruit last night and they sucked ass

well, 2 Ai is super OP on vet. i havent test it with 3. did with a buddy that know what he is doing. we were stupid enough to grind 500hrs on the beta

On 10/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, DaniDa1985 said:

You need at least two real players but i thunk maybe its possible to invite dummy acc and then leave and you are private alone with bots??

Not everyone has a second console or second copy of the game to do that, hell we shouldn't have to do things like that just to play solo & earn trophies.

Turtle Rock messed up here keeping this quiet, no two ways about it.

On 12.10.2021 at 0:25 PM, ObsceneSociopath said:

On 12.10.2021 at 0:25 PM, ObsceneSociopath said:

Not everyone has a second console or second copy of the game to do that, hell we shouldn't have to do things like that just to play solo & earn trophies.

Turtle Rock messed up here keeping this quiet, no two ways about it.

Than dont play a game with core Multiplayer and coop!! Oh i bought Battlefield but it sucks cuz i cant play it alone.... Wtf?!? All this crying about bad game or Bad devs. The game is good. You only cry cuz you have to play it and there is no shortcut. You dont care about the game only the Trophy. 

• Like 1

On 09/10/2021 at 11:02 PM, DaniDa1985 said:

Seems that they hopefully will change their mind about solo Progression we'll see

I saw this coming a mile off. There was no way that any developer would think to be obstinate about something like that with a game that has a single player component, especially right after launch and all of the pre-release hype and so on. I wonder how people would have reacted if they were more direct about it and put "in online multiplayer" at the end of every trophy...

On 14.10.2021 at 11:30 AM, ObsceneSociopath said:

Look at the bigger picture outside your personal bubble for a few seconds & realise this:

How is this fair to people who strictly play games alone or those who don't have PS+/Xbox Live Gold? Those people in particular are stuck with only 4 out of 8 cleaners & no unlockables/cosmetics and no trophies or achievements. That's the kind of thing that should be made clear BEFORE release so people can make an informed decision when buying the game, not buying it & then finding out they can't access half the content on their disc because of their playstyle or lack of PS+/Gold.

I wonder who is in a bubble. If i play strictly alone and have no ps+/xbox live what do i buy? Right a Game with core Multiplayer and coop makes sense ;). 

Why are you all complaining and being so over dramatic? Like yeah, no progress in Solo sucks but it’s because they give you every single card to use in Solo.

I don’t even know why the fuck you would buy the spiritual successor to a game that was primarily an online experience and want to play through it Solo mainly anyway? It’s meant as a fully team-based experience, it’s how they intend and want it to be played. Not solo the whole way with bots.

You’re not going to be able to get the Platinum with bits, just like L4D most likely as they’re not intelligent enough to survive at Nightmare difficulty.

Maybe if you want to play Solo you should go get a RE game rather than shitting on the devs of a multiplayer game. Just me two cents.

I personally hope they don’t allow trophy progress in Solo full-stop. It’s a co-op game, either play it online to earn your trophies or move the fuck on.

Edited by ChanelOberlin494
Rant
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Why are you all complaining and being so over dramatic? Like yeah, no progress in Solo sucks but it’s because they give you every single card to use in Solo.

I don’t even know why the fuck you would buy the spiritual successor and play through it Solo mainly anyway? It’s meant as a fully team-based experience, it’s how they intend and want it to be played. Not solo the whole way with bots.

Maybe if you want to play Solo you should go get a RE game rather than shitting on the devs of a multiplayer game. Just me two cents

As we (I, Crypto and HuntingFever) said in the previous page, we play the first run alone to follow the STORY and get a proper feeling of the levels.

"it's meant as a full team-based experience, it's how they wanted and intend to be played"

and so? Who cares? Personally i played every Borderlands alone, played the Left 4 Dead alone and even played other coop based games always ALONE in the first run.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

As we (I, Crypto and HuntingFever) said in the previous page, we play the first run alone to follow the STORY and get a proper feeling of the levels.

"it's meant as a full team-based experience, it's how they wanted and intend to be played"

and so? Who cares? Personally i played every Borderlands alone, played the Left 4 Dead alone and even played other coop based games always ALONE in the first run.

it doesn’t matter how you want to play it. Borderlands I entirely doable solo, this game is meant as a team-based experience. It isn’t built with the caveat that a FEW people wish to play Solo.

and if you so desire you can do so, you just won’t gain accomplishment progress or supply points. You do you, but I support the Devs sticking to their guns here. Everyone from Day 1 knew this would be majorly multiplayer centric.

The devs aren’t to blame, you are

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

it doesn’t matter how you want to play it. Borderlands I entirely doable solo, this game is meant as a team-based experience. It isn’t built with the caveat that a FEW people wish to play Solo.

and if you so desire you can do so, you just won’t gain accomplishment progress or supply points. You do you, but I support the Devs sticking to their guns here. Everyone from Day 1 knew this would be majorly multiplayer centric.

The devs aren’t to blame, you are

Nope, the devs are wrong and in fact, on Twitter, they already said that they will address the problem.