Armory Requirements?

DivineAlice

I've obtained everything from "outdated" list I have all moon lord sets I have snow tree biome and just incase the beetle and spectre pieces that said aren't required but still no trophy can someone please let me know what was needed in the update

Edited by DivineAlice
  • Like 1

On 15/10/2021 at 10:21 AM, ObsidianPlayzz said:

Everything is the same. The only armor piece that was added and required for the trophy is the new Hallowed Hood. There are now 4 Hallowed Helmet variants instead of the usual 3 variants for HM armor. Just craft the Hood and you should get the trophy 

Nope I got everything listed on the armor on terraria wiki page have equipped and looted all on old and new char nothing I hate this game and it's updates.

Edited by DivineAlice

On 10/16/2021 at 4:59 AM, DivineAlice said:

Nope I got everything listed on the armor on terraria wiki page have equipped and looted all on old and new char nothing I hate this game and it's updates.

Did you try dropping them all and picking them up?

It's been a while but back when I messing with this, I must have popped this trophy like 20 times at the time as I was testing, and sometimes trophies wouldn't pop until I physically dropped them on the floor and picked them up! Long shot but worked for me sometimes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...