Oh no!!!!

Megaman80

My girl started this game on my profile since the user login code was disabled, and now im in for a game i absolutely did not want to play….and whats sad is that a trophy popped just for seeing the intro video. Oh well, hopefully there are none glitched trophies…

is this game any fun btw?

I remember playing this back when it was an Xbox exclusive. It was... Bad. I wasn't a massive fan of Yooka Laylee but that felt like a masterpiece in comparison. I ended up dropping Lucky's Tale over half way in because it just simply wasn't fun. I generally like 3D platformers so it's a shame I couldn't enjoy it, but it is what it is.

A lot of people do seem to like it though, so hopefully it won't be as bad for you. It seems to thankfully be a rather short and easy plat, no glitched trophies as far as I'm aware.

49 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

I remember playing this back when it was an Xbox exclusive. It was... Bad. I wasn't a massive fan of Yooka Laylee but that felt like a masterpiece in comparison. I ended up dropping Lucky's Tale over half way in because it just simply wasn't fun. I generally like 3D platformers so it's a shame I couldn't enjoy it, but it is what it is.

A lot of people do seem to like it though, so hopefully it won't be as bad for you. It seems to thankfully be a rather short and easy plat, no glitched trophies as far as I'm aware.

This is not the same version of the original Xbox "Super Lucky’s Tale". This is actually a Remake of the game, first released on Switch and later to PS4 and Xbox (that's why it's called "New Super Lucky’s Tale). It was a major improvement over the Xbox buggy camera and controls. 

I honestly think this game is an hidden gem. I made a video for all collectibles, so I had to start all over again. And I really enjoyed the game that much to replay it all over again. It's a simple platformer and fun nonetheless ? I have to play it again soon. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

This is not the same version of the original Xbox "Super Lucky’s Tale". This is actually a Remake of the game, first released on Switch and later to PS4 and Xbox (that's why it's called "New Super Lucky’s Tale). It was a major improvement over the Xbox buggy camera and controls. 

I honestly think this game is an hidden gem. I made a video for all collectibles, so I had to start all over again. And I really enjoyed the game that much to replay it all over again. It's a simple platformer and fun nonetheless 1f60a.png I have to play it again soon. 

I knew this version had some differences, such as being able to control the camera (the fixed camera angle in the Xbox version made some sections more annoying than they needed to be), but I wasn't aware this was a full on remake. Regardless, even without its little annoyances, it just wasn't my cup of tea, so I don't think I'd enjoy it any more on the PS4, even with the QQL improvements.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's a shame that 3D platformers like this aren't that common any more.

2 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

It's about 10 hours and pretty easy. Really middle-of-the-road, but not bad.

Looked at your profile. You've played worse games and harder games. You can handle this.

Yea hehe, i guess it wount be gran turismo 5 kindda hard, but i read at pstrophies that there was one of the trophies that is pretty hard, something about not getting hit.