What Guide(s) Are You Currently Writing? V.2

Roronora_Zoro666

On 12/31/2021 at 1:47 AM, Void said:
Current Guides:
  • Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (submitted 12/31/2021)
  • PS4
  • Under Review
  • N/A

• Neptunia X Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars
  • PS4
  • In Progress
  • N/A

• Eternity: The Last Unicorn (this one is really slow going)
  • PS4
  • In Progress
  • N/A

Not opposed to any help but should not need any, yet.

Left me a doozy, will update this shortly.

Aquapazza: AquaPlus Dream Match (PS3) Trophy Guide
Borderlands 2 (PS4) Trophy Guide

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3) Trophy Guide
Rayman Legends (Vita) Trophy Guide

Note: I have a bunch more in store, but the above are the only ones I can promise without controversy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Writing two DLC guides for Saints Row: The Third Remastered.

DLC's:

Gangsta's In Space:

• PS4
  • In progess
  • Not accepting help

Genki Bowl IV:

• PS4
  • In progess
  • Accepting help

I'm only accepting help for Genki Bowl IV, and am down to collaborate. 

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

I might make a guide since I know more info then the current guide :).

Good luck with that. But, be sure to specify what you’re writing when posting here.

Also, please try and be respectful to the other author, as we’ve had a lot of people call others out on their guide either on the forums or in the guide itself.

42 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Good luck with that. But, be sure to specify what you’re writing when posting here.

Also, please try and be respectful to the other author, as we’ve had a lot of people call others out on their guide either on the forums or in the guide itself.

I did follow the guide but it wasn't really helping, My friend suggested a faster and more effective way so I can create a guide to save some time for other people :). Here's the link to the game https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6372- fortnite/gamercris066?order=psn-rarity. The trophies are sorted  Hard to Easy.

Edited by gamercris066
The friend will be shout out as well

• 1 month later...
This has been reorganized and updated.

There is a new clause added, too.

If you do not post updates about your guide within 6 months, it will be considered to no longer be worked on. This just means that you could be too busy or have put this on the back burner for the time being while you do other things.

This is done to prevent the main list from cluttering up with guides from October - December.

There is still time to post updates about your guide, so you can do that now or if it’s too personal, you can DM me. All I need is the date of when the last update is (review or last time you worked on it), so that I can adjust it in the main list. You can even link me your guide if you’re unsure.

This is also another way to put some pressure on you guys to finish your guides, as well as garner interest to others about your guides.

If you have abandoned your guide, as in you lost motivation or interest to work on it, please tell me so that I can move it to its designated list.

Please note that DLC guides are limited to 1, this includes remasters, too. If it is the same list as a previous version, it is locked to the prior one. No exceptions!
Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 2 weeks later...

I’m planning on writing a guide for WWE 2K22 (PS5 Version), but I would like some help on it. I will mostly do the 2K showcase, general gameplay, and possibly the MyRise trophies. I would like some help on covering the MyFaction and MyGM trophies since there’s a lot to cover and I won’t be able to do so with LEGO Star Wars coming up.

If anyone is interested, PLEASE message me on PS Messages. I only use Discord for boosting trophies and I don’t pay a lot of attention on these forums.

WWE 2K22

PS5

Started Writing

Accepting Help

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 7:30 AM, joaomsousa said:

Working on

Rider's Republic

PS4 / PS5

In Progress

Accepting help

On 4/3/2022 at 10:15 AM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I’m planning on writing a guide for WWE 2K22 (PS5 Version), but I would like some help on it. I will mostly do the 2K showcase, general gameplay, and possibly the MyRise trophies. I would like some help on covering the MyFaction and MyGM trophies since there’s a lot to cover and I won’t be able to do so with LEGO Star Wars coming up.

If anyone is interested, PLEASE message me on PS Messages. I only use Discord for boosting trophies and I don’t pay a lot of attention on these forums.

WWE 2K22

PS5

Started Writing

Accepting Help

9 hours ago, Violino said:

Working on:

• Lake
  • PS4 / PS5
  • In Progress
  • Not accepting help

Everyone has now been added to the list. Best of luck!

I have a few upcoming (potential) projects:

• Road 96
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Beyond a Steel Sky

• Stray
  • PS5
  • Waiting for release (19th July)
  • Likely to be working on a walkthrough with Argandalf

• The Quarry (Likely a walkthrough or a combination)
  • PS5
Edited by Charizarzar
Update
  • Like 1

Quick update on my WWE 2K22 Guide:

The guide is almost finished, but I’m waiting on a fellow player to cover the MyGM trophies. It’s taking longer than I thought because the player is having internet problems. I’m giving them as much time as possible while I’m playing LEGO Star Wars, but other than that, the guide is looking pretty good, especially since I’m helping my two partners on it, since it’s their first time writing a guide?. I’m looking forward to getting this published soon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Quick update on my WWE 2K22 Guide:

The guide is almost finished, but I’m waiting on a fellow player to cover the MyGM trophies. It’s taking longer than I thought because the player is having internet problems. I’m giving them as much time as possible while I’m playing LEGO Star Wars, but other than that, the guide is looking pretty good, especially since I’m helping my two partners on it, since it’s their first time writing a guide1f917.png. I’m looking forward to getting this published soon.

That’s kind of you. I appreciate the follow-up, thank you.

• 1 month later...

Going to give this a try first time trying to make one hopefully it turns out good >.< .trophy list for ps3 is a bit different, if guide gets published could I still edit it with more information? 

Street fighter x Tekken 

vita,ps3

looking for help: yes 

guide: working on rough draft

Edited by Mizz

10 hours ago, Mizz said:

Going to give this a try first time trying to make one hopefully it turns out good >.< .trophy list for ps3 is a bit different, if guide gets published could I still edit it with more information? 

Street fighter x Tekken 

vita,ps3

Yes, you can edit it in post. But, the guide still has to check all the boxes for it to be published.

Good luck on SFxT, it’s not an easy game to write for.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 11:58 PM, Mizz said:

Street fighter x Tekken 

vita,ps3

Took me a bit but finally finished with the overview of it, now I'm just working on each individual trophy should be able to submit my guide by the end of the week. I'll need to check out the discord to figure out how to do certain things :) . But I'm happy with my progress so far. 

Edited by Mizz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...