Running for 5 minutes to get sniped

Kiwicrash

The spawn system implemented in this game is diabolical. Its almost as if the developer is trying to sabotage their own game.

Running for one minute to return to the battle would be a suitable punishment. Its a game after all, we are playing it for pleasure and enjoyment.

100 people on a server, yet the games functioning depends on whether 5 people on each team use their abilitys.

The game should cater to the 90% of us who want to play, not the 10% who don't use their ability's. 

1 in 5 games have garrisons. So many games I couldn't play, because no outposts, no garrisons and an entire hike from HQ to the middle of the map. Ridiculous.

Honestly, after all the years this game has been out, has not one of the devs thought, geeze, our spawn system is pretty flawed. Maybe we should fix it for the sake of our game.

Unbelievable.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ninailez said:

The spawn system implemented in this game is diabolical. Its almost as if the developer is trying to sabotage their own game.

Running for one minute to return to the battle would be a suitable punishment. Its a game after all, we are playing it for pleasure and enjoyment.

100 people on a server, yet the games functioning depends on whether 5 people on each team use their abilitys.

The game should cater to the 90% of us who want to play, not the 10% who don't use their ability's. 

1 in 5 games have garrisons. So many games I couldn't play, because no outposts, no garrisons and an entire hike from HQ to the middle of the map. Ridiculous.

Honestly, after all the years this game has been out, has not one of the devs thought, geeze, our spawn system is pretty flawed. Maybe we should fix it for the sake of our game.

Unbelievable.

If there are no Garrisons or OPs, then you become a squad leader and build them yourself. Use a mic and communicate. After the initial first few days where I still didn't understand shit and people don't communicate, I've been having a huge amount of fun as a squad leader communicates with other squads, my squad, and the commander. It's exhausting ngl but after winning a battle, it feels like a real win.

• Like 2

On 06/10/2021 at 7:03 AM, THCBudz said:

Aweful game all run if u get 30 kills ur a god just got to hope ur teams are all beast probably worst game I’ve played ever

You can't have played many games then.

22 hours ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

yes dis game stupids me walks 2 minute then me is ded wit sniper

Maybe you could use the down time to learn how to use English and spell correctly. We aren't in the late nineties here where you have a character limit so hav 2 tlk lyk dis.

• Like 4

It's the shit servers that pose the biggest problem.  Granted it saves every time you do something toward a trophy but it doesn't count your win if you were way ahead.   The matches taking anywhere up to 90 plus minutes it's a big let down if you were about to bag a win.  I got disconnected three matches in a row.  My internet is superb 100gb fiber.  So it's no that.   Aside from that the game pretty much sucks ass anyway from the gunplay to the walking and jogging all over the fucking map.  Yes garrisons can be placed and that is great but you're relying on 50 people on playstation and xbox to work together that isn't ever going to happen on a consistent enough basis.  Trash!  You have to love the realism.  Like I would really have to look around for a perfect level spot to drop an amo bag.  Why do we have to place everything perfectly level?  Just let us toss the shit down.  For me the trophies are easy but it's just a major grind made even more grindy by server disconnects and long tracks across a gigantic map.  The trophy going to be the biggest pain for me is vehicle kills. I only have two and I really hate driving the tanks.  You have to hit the tanks multiple times with the rockets it seems so it's a real pain in the ass.  I got both mine on the artillery.

Correction:   Some things you do towards a trophy it saves like dropping a amo bag but not erecting the nodes.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

It's the shit servers that pose the biggest problem.  Granted it saves every time you do something toward a trophy but it doesn't count your win if you were way ahead.   The matches taking anywhere up to 90 plus minutes it's a big let down if you were about to bag a win.  I got disconnected three matches in a row.  My internet is superb 100gb fiber.  So it's no that.   Aside from that the game pretty much sucks ass anyway from the gunplay to the walking and jogging all over the fucking map.  Yes garrisons can be placed and that is great but you're relying on 50 people on playstation and xbox to work together that isn't ever going to happen on a consistent enough basis.  Trash!  You have to love the realism.  Like I would really have to look around for a perfect level spot to drop an amo bag.  Why do we have to place everything perfectly level?  Just let us toss the shit down.  For me the trophies are easy but it's just a major grind made even more grindy by server disconnects and long tracks across a gigantic map.  The trophy going to be the biggest pain for me is vehicle kills. I only have two and I really hate driving the tanks.  You have to hit the tanks multiple times with the rockets it seems so it's a real pain in the ass.  I got both mine on the artillery.

Yeah, the server disconnects are annoying, but it seems to get better the last couple of days. 

The vehicle kills are actually not as hard as it seems. All enemy vehicles count towards the trophy and even better, they don’t have to be occupied by a player. So I just shoot every abandoned enemy vehicle I come across. It’s still a grind, but not that hard luckily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larzz said:

Yeah, the server disconnects are annoying, but it seems to get better the last couple of days. 

The vehicle kills are actually not as hard as it seems. All enemy vehicles count towards the trophy and even better, they don’t have to be occupied by a player. So I just shoot every abandoned enemy vehicle I come across. It’s still a grind, but not that hard luckily. 

wow i didn't know that the unmanned ones counted thanks for the advice.

Edit: not so sure about better on the servers i'm up to 5 disconnects in a row a hour plus in each match.  Horrid waste of time playing this garbage!  luckily one of the matches I was able to get back in on the other team for the victory.   the other 5 all a waste! no xp, not sure about trophy progress, no wins.

Edited by steel6burgh

It's an amazing game when it works. 

Server disconnects sucks when you're 3 mins away to winning a 2 hours long game. Atleast it saves everything trophy wise, which is nice. 

Team killers are worse than the enemies. 

If your commander is a newbie, everyone's gonna have a bad time. 

There are some things to improve, but it's a solid 8/10 for me. 

Edited by TommyG-LT
Typo

29 minutes ago, TommyG-LT said:

Server disconnects sucks when you're 3 mins away to winning a 2 hours long game. Atleast it saves everything trophy wise, which is nice. 

Team killers are worse than the enemies. 

If your commander is a newbie, everyone's gonna have a bad time. 

There are some things to improve, but it's a solid 8/10 for me. 

yeah you know i don't get pissy about an occasional disconnect but 5 in a row and before that about 1/3 and always late in the game too.

On 10/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, Colt said:

This game would be more enjoyable if matches weren’t 1 hour and a half each 

Are you a joke?

If you don't want to play an hour and a half match, maybe try working with the team so that you can win matches faster. Offensive game mode can be won in about 30 mins if the defending keeps the opposing team off the section for 30 mins. However most player think the game is Battlefield where they can go capture a sector than can't be captured after it is lost.

On 10/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, Thrillhelm said:

A communication wheel would solve a lot of problems, but this game is meant to be bare bones.

As usual, team killers are your worst enemies.

Depending on what Layout you choose when playing, the wheel to open the chat is different from L1 for Layout A, R1 for Layout B or Triangle for Layout C & D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TommyG-LT said:

Had this happen to be twice today, really fun just back and fourth fights for the center point, no one able to move but tons of kills and action. Disconnect within the last 15min. It's SUPER discouraging and doesn't make you want to do another round (but I still do since it's really fun).

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

On 10/10/2021 at 5:11 PM, Colt said:

This game would be more enjoyable if matches weren’t 1 hour and a half each 

Are you a joke?

If you don't want to play an hour and a half match, maybe try working with the team so that you can win matches faster. Offensive game mode can be won in about 30 mins if the defending keeps the opposing team off the section for 30 mins. However most player think the game is Battlefield where they can go capture a sector than can't be captured after it is lost.

Except I don't have time to work with the team.  I'm trying to get the trophies which mean I have to drive the supply truck out and drop supplies 100 meters from HQ and build one of each type of node and tear them down  so I can go back and get  more supplies and do it again.   Otherwise I'll be playing this game until Christmas and that isn't happening.  Yeah I'm that guy I don't give a shit.  And Yes i'm serious!  

On 8.10.2021 at 4:03 AM, Deadvember said:

Everybody has a mic in their controller, just tell them to place an outpost, even if they don't talk back they'll still hear you from their controller.

Well, I can't hear shit cs the controller is so silent and it's on max level can't find a way to get the voice to be played through my speakers. That sucks. And no I don't want to play with a headset I got a good speaker setup and I want to use it

16 hours ago, M-3llo-W said:

Well, I can't hear shit cs the controller is so silent and it's on max level can't find a way to get the voice to be played through my speakers. That sucks. And no I don't want to play with a headset I got a good speaker setup and I want to use it

Can't be that good if you can't hear people.

You can turn "voices" up in the audio options and turn down all the other sound effects. That should help, but the audio is also bugged so that doesn't help when that happens. 

My friend once said that PUBG is walking simulator… Well he didn’t know that Hell let loose is coming :D

Today some idiot killed me from our side while I was doing my doctors duty (reviving) for my squad members… guess what was next… another run through whole map…

I switched to that guy’s squad and catch him faaar away from deploy point… I shoot that kid right in his face…

since then he wasn’t seen in any squad :D

On 13.10.2021 at 8:55 AM, Deadvember said:

Can't be that good if you can't hear people.

You can turn "voices" up in the audio options and turn down all the other sound effects. That should help, but the audio is also bugged so that doesn't help when that happens. 

Sadly it does not help the controller speaker is just not loud enough to hear the voices 

The default audio settings are really weird for a game that relies on communication so much. 
Microphone levels are at 50% by default, while stuff like SFX and Music are at 100%. 
They really need to change that as a lot of people who are using their mics don’t change their mic levels. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Larzz said:

The default audio settings are really weird for a game that relies on communication so much. 
Microphone levels are at 50% by default, while stuff like SFX and Music are at 100%. 
They really need to change that as a lot of people who are using their mics don’t change their mic levels. 

Settings reseting every time the server crashes doesn't help either. 

So to retract my earlier comment I have completely changed my mind about this game.  Never has there been a better war simulator than this.  While I still maintain it's not really for me, it has been an experience that stands out.  This is how war really is, hiding in tall grass shooting at anything that moves.  Bullets wizzing over your head machine gun bullets splattering all around you but not because they have spotted you but because they are just suppressing the general area. Artillery hitting all around.  So much gunfire sometimes you get caught by a stray bullet 50 meters behind the intended target.  Sometimes these engagements last 30 minutes plus and you never see but a few enemies.  "is it safe to stand up is it safe to move?"  Trust me it's never safe.  I've been sniped all the way across the map from the action.   Unlike other game like battlefield or COD where everybody is charging into battle trying to out kill the other guy, this game isn't about killing but about winning and taking your time and patience.  It takes awhile to reprogram yourself for a real war simulator but once you do there is fun to be had.  Another thing that is top notch about the game are the maps and the detail.  The maps are gigantic and every inch is riddled with tons of detail and realism.  

So if you haven't tried it give it a shot.  the game will test your patience in more ways than one but in the end you can't argue it is quite a different experience and it works pretty well.  The server issues most days haven't been bad. The last several days no disconnects until today and i've had two. the 2nd day i had a butt load though so it see seems to be hit or miss.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just played the game on my ALT account to see what its like and ive never been more bored in my life. I ran for around 5 minutes and didnt see a single person. Hell let loose is the wrong title for this game. Please for your sanity, avoid this game. If you are thinking of playing this game and enjoy anything other than walking, its not for you. If you are a fan of walking simulators and zero action, you will probably like it 

Edited by DhillsPlats
WOW