Vol 1 releases soon. Rewards + levels.

Casciaro1997

5 minutes ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Researching over twitter and discord, there will be a reward scheme based with levels which we will get loads of coins and gears, so just hold up for now no need to grind none stop online races. Coins + gears will be easy to obtain once this update comes through. This has been confirmed by milestone and also dataminers of the game.

Cheers for info casciaro. Going to get this game soon i think

• Like 1

I kinda figured they'd be making coins and gears easier to obtain once the seasonal event type stuff starts up. Hopefully it's something sorta like how CTR and Wreckfest are where they release free content each month to be earned by spending in game coins

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, StealthID said:

Immensely. For 10-15mins a day, if that, you can gain 2 levels in the season pass (I'm already 20) and obtain 500 gears/3500 coins.

Ditto. I also idoled in online races for alot of time to get it quicker (hardest part was getting into a lobby). 25k gears trophy popped at level 31 for me

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

I feel like I have too many coins and gears after this pass. Also it's a really easy and quick pass to level, 3 challenges a day take 20 minutes at most and you don't have to play multiplayer for them.

I gained like 20,000 coins in under and hour playtime from the pass.

From being the most stingy game ever with rewards to being insanely generous.

Keep your eyes on the Shop too guys. I've seen Super Treasure Hunt cars going for 500-1200 coins, and there can be multiple in the same listing.

25k gears is still the bottleneck, so with the Shop refreshing every 90mins it might still be worthwhile backing up your save 5 seconds before that and reloading a few times until you get lucky.

22 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I've noticed the rewards are generous with coins but for the life of me I haven't been able to find a track where I can get the 3000+ inches drifting. Is there an easy track or a way to just spam long drifts? I hate to keep missing out on the 300xp because of it

I did one of the longer tracks with 3 laps. The boss race tracks are your best bet for the 3,000 inch drifts since they take about 6-7 minutes to complete.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I did one of the longer tracks with 3 laps. The boss race tracks are your best bet for the 3,000 inch drifts since they take about 6-7 minutes to complete.

So I found a method I haven't seen anywhere else to do it and it's pretty cheesy but hey it works.

Get a track like College Campus Open Day, and race until you get to a section of the track where there are cones so you can drive around the environment. Simply just...do a crap ton of 360s over and over again. I did maybe a minute worth of 360s and racked up like 7k inches in drift soo...yeah. I found most races I was short by a lot and found myself doing aimless drifts into walls just to rack up numbers and idk it wasn't fun. Then again, neither is spinning in a circle for over a minute but at least I can knock out the rewards and focus on the story mode.

Hope it helps for anyone else who struggles with them.

• Like 1