Vol 1 releases soon. Rewards + levels.

Casciaro1997

Heads up, everyone. Three new trophies were added for the Batman expansion, which is out now for $14.99. (You do NOT need to purchase the entire Vol. 1 Pass for $29.99 to get the Batman Expansion.) They look like very easy trophies, but they are there. It may end up that any Hot Wheels DLC explicitly stated to be an "expansion" like on Vol. 1's calendar will include at least a couple of trophies, and they've announced one more expansion for Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 each.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, fototoxa said:

I can confirm - with the latest addition of DLC "DC Super-Villains Racing Season" (for 5.99$) you can farm coins much faster.

You don`t need to buy Hot Wheels Pass Vol. 1 (for 29.99$)

You don't need to buy the $5.99 racing season, either. Coins and gears are provided for free. Paying the $6 gives you the exclusive cars and other items, but everyone gets the coins and gears.

Edited by SlyCooperFan100
Oh, it's already out...
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 6:37 PM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I've noticed the rewards are generous with coins but for the life of me I haven't been able to find a track where I can get the 3000+ inches drifting. Is there an easy track or a way to just spam long drifts? I hate to keep missing out on the 300xp because of it

The easiest way for me to achieve 3000+ inches is to find a nice flat surface (under the raceway, on the ground; so try to find a map that lets you drive along the floor) and just pull some donuts for a few minutes while the "Press Triangle to Respawn" is staring at me on the screen. I usually get 12th place but at least I get 300 Season points out of it!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

The easiest way for me to achieve 3000+ inches is to find a nice flat surface (under the raceway, on the ground; so try to find a map that lets you drive along the floor) and just pull some donuts for a few minutes while the "Press Triangle to Respawn" is staring at me on the screen. I usually get 12th place but at least I get 300 Season points out of it!

Lol I definitely did this, did it for like 2 minutes and got like 12k+ in one go. And I agree, most of the time it tells you to complete races, not even to win them so either way it works.

I also just realized you only really need the secret cars, I was going crazy trying to get every car and realized I had an inventory full of crap that didn't benefit me. The seasons have been a nice addition, but I still feel like gears are slow to come by. It is a big improvement from the original grind though. It at least gives me time to pop in and put of the game, do my objectives for that day, and play something else. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I also just realized you only really need the secret cars, I was going crazy trying to get every car and realized I had an inventory full of crap that didn't benefit me. The seasons have been a nice addition, but I still feel like gears are slow to come by. It is a big improvement from the original grind though. It at least gives me time to pop in and put of the game, do my objectives for that day, and play something else. 

I made the same mistake at first! I thought I had to collect all the "Treasure Hunt" cars, so I was doing a lot of checking of the Limited Offers store. Little did I realize, I only need the Secret Vehicles for the trophy! Definitely more straight-forward not so luck based.

For now I basically do my Daily 3 Quests and then log out to play other things; unless I'm still itching for some more, then I try to get those Unleashed Trial Fastest Laps in Story Mode.

Fun game, just wish the cars didn't flip over so much!

• Like 1