Stupid Giveaway, Sign Up If you Dare!

Roronora_Zoro666

I’m feeling charitable atm, so will be giving whatever amount of PSN card for any region that’s available on PlayAsia. 

The giveaway is based on whether or not my Friday the 13th plat will pop before or after my phone dies. And if so, exactly what time.

it’s currently 9:34 pm and my phone is at 4%.

Have at it.

Edit: In the event of a tie, the one who posted first wins.

Edit 2: In the event that its between two counts, the one who bid lower wins. But if both say after and its before, the one that last said before wins. If they bust, then no one wins lol.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 2

You give the current time and the battery life of your phone, but no mention of the progress for F13. Would have helped to know how close you were to getting the platinum and what your methods were.

Either way, I like seeing selfless acts like this in the community, especially ones with quirky stipulations that deviate from the normal giveaway/contest formulas.

16 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You give the current time and the battery life of your phone, but no mention of the progress for F13. Would have helped to know how close you were to getting the platinum and what your methods were.

Either way, I like seeing selfless acts like this in the community, especially ones with quirky stipulations that deviate from the normal giveaway/contest formulas.

I was close to 1000 matches as Jason.