New physical EU version. Will it work?

Ancestral_Spirit

So the devs have put out a physical EU version of this game, and i've not seen anywhere if they've mentioned a fix for the currently unobtainable trophies.

Anyone any info on whether this physical is actually gonna work, or are we talking about another unfixed cash grab for those of us who like to collect physicals  :/

1 minute ago, grifteskymfning said:

I asked the publisher when this was first announced if they were ok with releasing an incomplete product, and they said that they would not and that they would force the devs to fix things.

Did this happen? I don't know.

Unfortunately it seems as though someone may have to play the guinea pig when buying this then, as i can't find any mention of anyone saying that this version is fixed.

I mean, i really hope it is fixed, but given what people were saying about how to dev reacted to people asking him to fix it, i won't hold my breath. Which is a damn shame given how good the game is supposed to be  :/

• 2 years later...

The disc version is safe, there is no update to download, it's already in v1.04 (according to game informations)/1.05 (according to update history).
Just unlocked Coma Cards :gold: trophy, and all 26 displayed fine + could be picked with :triangle: to be registered.

• Like 1