New tools

Skrilus

In short we have two new tools with the fall update the accordion ? and the camera ?

Camera has 20 durability and can freely be spammed until it brakes at which point you'll need film from Mr kit to repair it, which is a once per day buy so you can pretty much break it twice and then have to wait for reset breaking it once per reset.

Accordion: has 15 durability and can be free spammed as well to repair it it take 10 flower pigment tin and 25000 gold, you can minipulate the durability by having 1 item next to you each time you use it, you must have at least one item next to you to be able to use durability on it, this can be spammed as much as you want as long as you have the supplies to repair it and items to harvest.

If you have an other quest let me know hope this answers any questions also sorry about my terrible grammar.

I read your sentences just fine. I think people who have played for a long time can spam the accordion freely. 25,000 old coins is a lot. 1 tincture sells for 24,000, so if players can harvest enough to make 1, they'll be fine. I discovered the "spam" a bit too late, and was only able to break the accordion once, but next time I'll reshuffle a few trees and bushes to at least break the accordion 2x a day, if I can. I still have 2 seasons left, so I'm not in any rush. 

I can't wait to decorate my house and see my new cat.

Hi!

The camera is very easy to break. 4000 coins to repair. Mr Kit sells the film to repair it.

I just break this one now, it's the quickest way to the trophy.

You break it, save it, exit to the main menu. You manually reset the next day and repeat.

Unfortunately the loading time is slow but it only takes a few minutes to break a device!

15 hours ago, R4ID3N8579 said:

Hi!

The camera is very easy to break. 4000 coins to repair. Mr Kit sells the film to repair it.

I just break this one now, it's the quickest way to the trophy.

You break it, save it, exit to the main menu. You manually reset the next day and repeat.

Unfortunately the loading time is slow but it only takes a few minutes to break a device!

Im talking about doing this without time skipping. Not time minipulating

8 hours ago, Skrilus said:

Im talking about doing this without time skipping. Not time minipulating

Understood. I was just describing the quickest way to the trophy.

I have been playing the game since its release and for me there is no longer any enjoyable content in it, I wanted to finish the game.

I think, I'm not alone in this.

Good luck and enjoy the game!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone! 

• Like 3