Regarding Rivalry Begins

Sonic230584

As far as I remember, all you have to do is checking the leaderboards, not getting a rank on them. The guide says that you need to play on hard Mode to get the trophy for some reason, so maybe that's your problem, but if I remember correctly, I got the trophy just by checking the leaderboards.

53 minutes ago, AdriWalkedX said:

As far as I remember, all you have to do is checking the leaderboards, not getting a rank on them. The guide says that you need to play on hard Mode to get the trophy for some reason, so maybe that's your problem, but if I remember correctly, I got the trophy just by checking the leaderboards.

I been playing the game from the very beginning on hard and have all story levels S ranked and im still not getting the ranking trophy and i have been checking the Leaderboards too ?? 

Edited by Sonic230584

Trophy still not unlocking and i left the Leaderboards opened for 30 minutes while i had a bath and still nothing ? Edit: Nevermind i did Secret Mission 1 in 35 seconds and after 5-10 minutes of being in leaderboard the trophy popped. Thanks for all ya help though ?

Edited by Sonic230584