Save transfer ?

TheScorpi0411

With both PS4 and PS5 versions installed on my ps5, progress automatically carries over when I sign in on one or the other. Also, trophies autopop which means you can do everything on the PS5 version then sign into the PS4 version to earn all the trophies instantly. (I assume PS4 to PS5 also works)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kidbestcode said:

With both PS4 and PS5 versions installed on my ps5, progress automatically carries over when I sign in on one or the other. Also, trophies autopop which means you can do everything on the PS5 version then sign into the PS4 version to earn all the trophies instantly. (I assume PS4 to PS5 also works)

How could you download the ps4 version of the game? The game title says it's crossbuy but i can only download the ps5 version or the outdated betas on both platforms lmao

11 hours ago, westersburg said:

How could you download the ps4 version of the game? The game title says it's crossbuy but i can only download the ps5 version or the outdated betas on both platforms lmao

I own the deluxe edition for the PS5, I'm not sure if there is a PS4 only version, but I don't think there is from looking at the PS Store page.
In the PS5 menu, in the game collection go to "Your collection" tab and when you click on Back 4 Blood it should have the PS5, PS4, PS5 beta, PS4 beta versions listed (or a combination of those if you havent played the beta). Click on the PS4 version, then click download. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 0:52 PM, westersburg said:

yeah i know this option. But it only shows me the ps5 version, ps4 beta and ps5 beta...

Anyone ever figure this out? I can also only download the PS5 version of the game. Can’t download PS4 on either my PS4 or 5.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

take care it's save transfert only one time if you do it , ps4 to ps5 because i have cleared the nightmare trophies so i have save transfert to the ps5 version without the trophy 53600 kills (98%) 

and now when i switch PS4 to PS5 i always lost all my progess ps4 when i switch PS5.

Mt it's unlocked it after 4/5 try idk why...

Edited by Mouton33
unlocked.

2 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

take care it's save transfert only one time if you do it , ps4 to ps5 because i have cleared the nightmare trophies so i have save transfert to the ps5 version without the trophy 53600 kills (98%) 

and now when i switch PS4 to PS5 i always lost all my progess ps4 when i switch PS5.

Mt it's unlocked it after 4/5 try idk why...

I didn't know you had this game, I could have helped with Nightmare. T-5 is good for ridden kills, You can use the barbed wire trick or just melee the ridden down stairs also bring some melee healing cards.

i have win around 75% of my nightmare missions with launching random players. people are good in random party but it's rare one party win in act 1. but with some luck and with quickplay i got lucky for found some missions are at the end before a checkpoint so you dont have to do all the missions again if you fail it.

The hard part is act 1 because you can found people dont know nightmare and play bad , but after i passed the act 1 i have found more good people and more fast to win the next's, i have found a player have solo all the way for us from act 3 start mission 1 to the mission 7 where we are dead at the three doors to opening. a guy solo runing fast / dodge one army of zombis.

yes i have this game , a game fun and cool , but the nightmare is some hard and easy , all depends with who you play.

i played doctor for healing people because i can stay support behind / help kill / healing if necessary the best choice for me!!!! start cards with defense up / points of life and after the horde card give 25 life temporary , and the cards for increase the strenght of healing.

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 9:58 AM, MANU1950 said:

I have the platinum in ps5, someone can check if you have pass nighmare in ps5 if you load a save in ps4 pop the trophys?

I got the plat on ps5 and when I transferred to ps4 it popped all the trophies but the kills one. I’m 5k short I guess

• 2 months later...