Easy credits and Scrip

jason_trixta

I thought I already posted this, but it seems to be gone.

Ps5 (will work on ps4 but I dont remember where the settings are).

1- settings>Network>Settings> Turn off connect to the internet
2- Complete the 2 daily quests (make the game save after you collect the rewards)
3 - System>Date and Time>Set date and time>Set manually> Move the clock forward one day

4 - Complete the 2 daily quests

5 - rinse and repeat (make the game save after you collect the rewards)

6 - When done turn ur net back set the clock back to where it is (you will still get dailies and weeklies normally).

• 1 year later...

If you really want to maximize this while you’re playing solo and working characters up. Here’s some key dates to change the time too. They include a weekly for the specified character and a daily for that same character. The second daily just specifies a chapter to play. Do a single run, collect your dailies and change something on your perk build or appearance to save progress. Back out, change the date either ahead or behind based on the time left on the weekly. Jump back into the game and back out to set the date back to the lucrative date to make more progress on the weekly. Here are the dates I’ve found relative to classes. 
Gunner: 22Jan2023

Technician: 6Feb2022

Demolisher: 20Apr2022

Doc: 3Mar2022
Understandably this doesn’t include all classes, but I think that’s how it was programmed initially before the addition of new classes. Upon returning to a network session, you will get new dailies and a weekly, so if you’d rather just change that go from online to offline, swap the date and get into the game, log out to main menu and bring network settings back up. Hope this long winded post helps in some capacity. 

• 5 months later...