Whats your favorite UR Platinum game?

Misshandlad

First off, tried to search for a similar topic but search results came back with way too much to filter through em all but if anyone feels this has been covered I'm sorry in advance.

But what is your favorite game with an Ultra Rare Platinum?

I'm looking for something fun to work on over a long time, doesn't matter if the game is just grindy or hard to make you age 10 years while doing it, but I do want it to be a semi decent game atleast. I know this is a subject of oppinion but thats why I'm asking here to get some inspiration to actually research through a list of games.

Currently working on Terraria but from what I hear this game won't stay UR with the new 1.4 patch.

Have a great weekend.

Edited by Misshandlad
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Not_like_therest said:

Wasn't skilled enough to plat Invisible Inc but it is a great game. Xcom 2 for me though.

I also came on here to suggest Xcom2 it’s my favourite game from the PS4 generation.

I also don’t think it’s anywhere near as hard as it’s platinum rarity suggests. I’ve played several games with a more common platinum that were considerably harder requiring more skill than xcom ever does.

Just needs understanding and patience something in short supply with the trophy lists of today ?

The Binding of Isaac. Just straight up my favorite indie game because it‘s so much damn fun. 

This game takes pretty long to complete with tons of awesome challenges to master. With „Repentance“ they will soon bring out an expansion to consoles that will more than double the requirements to 100% this one and I‘m just so hyped.

• Like 2

Fall Guys with no doubts. I play it pretty much daily even after obtaining the Platinum, I just love it. I can't count the number of times where instead of sticking to any other game where I had to chase the Platinum, I just said "Ah fuck off" and played Fall Guys instead.

• Like 2

Probably the first Red Dead Redemption.  Loved both games, but RDII got a little old having to replay missions for gold medals.  I think the only other UR's that I have that were also really fun are Little Big Planet 1 and 2.  Those games were super rad, but the DLC wore me out a little.

• Like 1

There's so many really good UR platinum games, it's hard to decide.

I'd be lying if I went with any game besides Dungeon Defenders though. Amazing game with loads of replay value.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Fall Guys with no doubts. I play it pretty much daily even after obtaining the Platinum, I just love it. I can't count the number of times where instead of sticking to any other game where I had to chase the Platinum, I just said "Ah fuck off" and played Fall Guys instead.

Love a game like that. I had the same thing with TLOU factions dropped everything for months couldn’t play anything else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Invisible Inc is both the rarest plat I have, and one of the best games I have every played.

How difficult is compared to XCOM EU? I platted that game and even with more than double of the rarity, was a dofficult game, I'm interested on Invisible Inc but scared too!

1 hour ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I guess technically Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is an UR, it is on PS3 anyway. That platinum effort is a nightmare but since it's a Kingdom Hearts it's sort of immediately above any other game for me

One of my less enjoying platinums imho, the tedious of the 6 walktroughs... 

For me Shadow of the Colossus is one of the more fun UR I have, also Driver San Francisco (but you need to boost nowadays... And is risky due to PS3 online is dying), Furi is a great game too and not so difficult!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

How difficult is compared to XCOM EU? I platted that game and even with more than double of the rarity, was a dofficult game, I'm interested on Invisible Inc but scared too!

I haven’t played X-Com myself, so I can’t comment comparatively, but personally, I think Invisible Inc is rare more because it takes a long time, and quite a few runs to plat, rather than raw difficulty.

For most runs, you can have ‘rewinds’ on, so really, if you have the patience to learn the game mechanics and a willingness to experiment with them, it is a very do-able plat.

Plus, the game is so good, that taking that time to learn the mechanics is a pleasure ☺️

• Like 1