The Trilogy will be removed

13 minutes ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

I’m guessing the Remasters will be pretty low effort if they are worried about having the originals available on the store at the same time

Hopefully not but was concerning seeing this my fellow platiator. Quick question when the games are removed from store will I still be able to unlock trophies and sync them? Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MasterDesmond_ said:

Quick question when the games are removed from store will I still be able to unlock trophies and sync them? Thanks.

More people not being able to buy them from being delisted has no effect at all on current owners and them playing or unlocking/syncing trophies.

46 minutes ago, MohandGamer7 said:

What’s the source for this claim?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MasterDesmond_ said:

Quick question when the games are removed from store will I still be able to unlock trophies and sync them? Thanks.

The games will still function as normal after the store removal. Removing the game from the store doesn't affect anything with the game itself. It only means they can no longer be purchased.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The games will still function as normal after the store removal. Removing the game from the store doesn't affect anything with the game itself. It only means they can no longer be purchased.

Last question to stop me from going crazy cause I’m a massive fan of GTA 3D era. I purchased all the classic GTA’s back in 2016 on PS4 from a account I was using then I still log on now and again to redownload games to play on my main account I’m currently using now. Will that have any effect? Also will it ever go away for good that I won’t be able to re download it again in the future. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MasterDesmond_ said:

Last question to stop me from going crazy cause I’m a massive fan of GTA 3D era. I purchased all the classic GTA’s back in 2016 on PS4 from a account I was using then I still log on now and again to redownload games to play on my main account I’m currently using now. Will that have any effect? Also will it ever go away for good that I won’t be able to re download it again in the future. Thanks.

The games will still remain in the library of the account that bought them, and be able to be downloaded from there after they are delisted, and providing that account is primary on the PS4, they will still be able to be played by any other account on that PS4. The delisting won't have any affect on any of that.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i got my gta psp case autgraphed by anthony cumia not long ago, got to hang out with him at the comedy club. he did various gta voices and red dead. most notable the pibwasser commercials.

i dont think i can do the ambulance missions again if they put out another edition, i hated those

Man i hated them in GTA3 and San Andreas, not so much in the others though.

• Like 1

Well, if it has a new trophy list I'm going to have to double up since one of the great aspects of my trophy hunting is getting 100% in all GTA games... But it probably won't be any time soon that I return to these games. Although I wouldn't mind San Andreas again, I can play that anytime. But 3 is a nightmare and Vice City is endurable. Hopefully, though, a definitive edition will make it easier, not easier in core difficulty but in the game mechanics. Because 3 and Vice City did not age well at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I'm pretty sure the old gta games on ps4 are part of the ps2 classics. So digital only, right?

As of the week of October 11th? That doesn't really make it clear wether they will be removed on October 11th or wether they'll stay the whole week. Also, they are not on sale right now so it's 35€...

Those S.O.B.s could at least put them on sale before delisting them. goddamn T2...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Daikotsu said:

Forget about the discount. They raised the price before the removal. That's crazy!

No they didn't, it's always been $35 for the bundle or $15 for each game separately. They've been consistently on sale nearly ever other sale for years. You had 5+ years to get these games, which were poor ports anyway.

• Like 3