Hard AI

I found that leaving them to air tech often allowed me to reset with an antiair, especially in the corner. The AI rarely forward or back techs for some reason. For Boss Rush I ended corner stuff with Miyako's j236 and then caught them falling with a grounded normal like 5B. They don't seem to hit buttons much after teching in the air.

There's more obvious stuff too like, you can't condition an AI so don't try to continue pressure on your minus frames. Try to end stuff so that you are safe.

For round start I found neutral jumping into jC worked way more than it should.

Frametrapping is always hit or miss in fighting games against the AI when they have reversals but I found the AI isn't as spammy with them in your pressure compared to like DBFZ. On wakeup though they will read your input and smack your face so try to go for safejumps.

Running under them and having the autocombo side correct can be a cheap way to get a hit if you find yourself in that position. The AI doesn't really do that to you.

Saber has some pretty "lol what neutral?" moves that you can throw out like 22C when you have lot of resources.

Also really try to practice shield counter when they shield, you'll get alot of damage over time that way because for me they had a lot of successful shield on me.

• Like 2

Use Volv, and abuse the jump and air projectiles strategy. It has quite an knockback and should maintain your opponent at bay. Don't forget to hit square or triangle twice to get the second hit. Most of the time the AI shouldn't know how to deal with it 

For survival mode keep your full magic circuit bar for when you get under half your life bar. Wait for the next match (your replenish bar should be back to full) and activate heat mode as soon as the next match starts to start healing while spamming projectiles so that the opponent don't gets too close. This should help you last enough to win the 20th fight, the threshold for S rank.

• Like 2