Maxed Out Player Level 25

Mr_Bandicoot93

Hello,

ok am i overseeing something or does it really take so long? Im playing on Amateur, make 3 training games who give each 1500 points. Make quick 2-3 goals every game and then pass to the goal keeper so the KI dont attack. Im now surely almost 20 hours on this and am Level 19. Is there any trick or a quicker way? Do you get more XP when you change in a higher or play in a higher difficulty? Its really,really,really boring ;(

What I did was do the 3 trainings one time and get all A's in them, and then I skipped a week and then I simulate all trainings I got the A's on and I repeated that. It is much faster than playing the games, they give the same amount of XP and in the long run it is faster to do the trainings than to play the games. It didn't take that long for me to get the trophy. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CAPAINLOL said:

What I did was do the 3 trainings one time and get all A's in them, and then I skipped a week and then I simulate all trainings I got the A's on and I repeated that. It is much faster than playing the games, they give the same amount of XP and in the long run it is faster to do the trainings than to play the games. It didn't take that long for me to get the trophy. 

started simulating games as wel once i got the 2 objective trophies

On 10/9/2021 at 1:58 AM, CAPAINLOL said:

I have a question about enhanced objectives. 

How do i reveal them and are they possible only with custom players or existing players as well?

I'm playing with saint maximan but i cant find his enhanced objectives.

On 10/10/2021 at 5:33 AM, shlomaniac said:

I have a question about enhanced objectives. 

How do i reveal them and are they possible only with custom players or existing players as well?

I'm playing with saint maximan but i cant find his enhanced objectives.

I only got them while playing with a created player