Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

I guess it's a good time for a quick update, since I just completed my first DLC for this event. I've been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight this week and I've been able to finally complete the Leatherface DLC today. I'm positive, that I can knock out the Stranger Things DLC sometime soon as well, since it's also only missing one more trophy. Apart from DbD I've also been playing some Watch Dogs 2 and I'm only missing three more trophies to complete all three DLCs.

Some other games I'd really like to finish during this event are Ni No Kuni 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Diablo 3. I've had the plat for these games for quite a while now and it's time to finish them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lojtana said:

Some other games I'd really like to finish during this event are Ni No Kuni 2, Kingdom Hearts 3 and Diablo 3. I've had the plat for these games for quite a while now and it's time to finish them.

Ni no kuni 2 and KH3 seems really grindy. Missing the last dlc in ni no kuni myself and for KH3 i wait for a decent Deal but they all look like a big time invest. Good luck with them and i hope you are able to finish them ;)

For everyone,  sign ups are only open until the end of the day. 1st November we will close the sign ups for the event.

I am proud to say that we have 45 participants in the event and we are glad that so many of you are interested in completing DLCs together! Keep up the good work and we all will finish some DLCs until the end of the year.

• Like 3

Hope I'm not too late to sign up for this! I know it's November 1st almost everywhere, but it's still October somewhere dammit! I've really been wanting to get some DLC stuff done, and this would be the perfect opportunity to do it now that some other events have finally ended. I don't want to half-ass it!

• Like 3

UPDATE 3

half-update-3.png

It was a busy week personally, so I didn't manage to comlete the Shadow of The Tomb Raider DLC.

Upcoming plans

Not sure. I'm really into Guardians of the Galaxy. So maybe if I got some time left I will finish the Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC and make some progress with Dirt 5 DLC.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Not sure. I'm really into Guardians of the Galaxy. So maybe if I got some time left I will finish the Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC and make some progress with Dirt 5 DLC.

GotG was a fantastic game. I can only encourage everyone to make some Breaks on dlcs now ans then.Do some shorter games in between and you will not get burned out from playing only dlcs. This is why the event is running until end of the year to give you some time to breath as well!

• Like 2

On 02/11/2021 at 1:20 AM, InfinateEternity said:

Also, a big shout-out to @Han_the_Dragon for unintentionally introducing me to the game by finishing off the Warband & Shine Update for their 1st DLC pack of this event. I looked the game up after you posted, and well...here we are, lol. I don't expect to get through all of the DLC packs in the game by the end of the event. But, I may be able to complete a few more in that game if the RNG for chests, keys, and resources ends up being on my side.

I'm sorry to hear that..

Good luck with the game..

Also a few heads up:

This weekend there's a Gnome Hunt event, maximize your profit (faster is better).

- Use Gnome-a-Palooza during the event for more Vault Keys and Epic Vault Keys!

- Get Sunbird+Bomb (2, get the trait that let's the Bomb start with max Mana)

- or get Rewanne + Leprechaun (trait for full mana at the start too).

Those are easy options for fast spam Explorer 1-3. Second team can let you spam Explorer 5 if you have the Urskars Shield (it's the Epic weapon from doing 250 matches with some class) and Harpy Mage (it's from 1 of the underworld kingdoms). Rowanne is an Epic that you get for finishing the story of 1 Kingdom (Forest of Thorns I think).

Use the daily underworld tokens and get the underworld faction treasures to lvl10. The lower Renown trophies shouldn't be hard to get. 

Also, there should be 2 additional trophies by November 15th (6.0 patch stuff). Not sure if we get a new dlc trophy set or if they will add them to the last one, like they did with the last trophy that they added..

• Like 2

Just cleaned up Minecraft to 100% with the help of a friend. Luckily it made some of the longer trophies like map room much easier to unlock freeing me up to play other games. I finished a total of 9 DLC packs bringing my total up to 10. Right now im deciding whether to finish up my last trophy for  Bulletstorm or dive into Lords of the Fallen DLC. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, da_eMTy said:

Lost the Motivation to complete FC5 for now...my next game could be Resident Evil 2. Got this long enough in my backlog. Time to complete it ;)

I absolutely hated the dlc in RE2. The gas Station was just a Real pain to complete but maybe i was just too bad to Do it in a good way :P good luck with that!

• Like 1

Well I am finally on the board thanks to @Spacey Dweeb. We finished up the challenge mode dlc for Operation: Tango over a few evenings. Some of the challenges were relatively easy and others took quite a few trial and error runs to get right. Wouldn't put it past them to add more dlc to this game but for now its back to 100%.

My next target is Sniper Elite 3 as I am currently back working on it after starting it years ago. Almost done with the campaign and will be rolling through the 2 dlc packs soon after. Also have Truth Quest on my radar from Maneater which I will get to soon too.

Completed for the event (1)

• Operation: Tango (1): Challenge Mode
  • Like 3