Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

1 DLC pack for Sonic Forces is done.

I just doubled my count. :P 

It was recommended by the game and some guide I think too maybe to play the main game first before doing Episode Shadow eventhough it is set before the game. Sonic games are kind of out of my comfort zone, but the DLC wasn't too bad. It's just 3 stages getting all the collectibles.

I want to finish Sonic before switching to Shadow of The Tomb Raider and Lego Dimensions (my originally planned games). Also there was a new pack for Zombie Army 4 a little while back. I'm waiting on my brother to get the update so we can play it together but if he takes too long I'll just get it done myself before this event is over.

Completed:

Need For Speed: Payback (1) - Speedcross Pack

Sonic Forces (1) - Episode Shadow

• Like 3

Another one bites the 100%. Finished up TLOU2 DLC. I'm one of the people that really liked this game the first go around and enjoyed it a lot this time too. The permadeath mode was super annoying at points, even with the easy button activated....but I enjoy the game enough that it wasn't that big a deal. Took me just over 22 hours to beat and I lost 7 hours and 50 minutes due to death. I picked up several things in the story this time around that I had missed the first time....and I'm not sure how I missed them to be honest. I won't go into detail since it's still only a year old, but I'll say this is not a 'feel good' story, but I found it to be very compelling and enjoyed it quite a bit.

My next DLC up is KH3...can't say the same about this story lol I played every game in this series in a row, back to back a couple of years ago and I have no idea what is going on in this one....game play was fun enough if I remember so hopefully that will carry me through.

• Like 4

Update#3: Got some more DLCs finished since the last Update. Alle new ones are green :) Im very happy with the progress and the motivation through this event and how my profile is "evolving". Its a lot of fun ;)

1. Burnout Paradise Remastered (8/8)

• Cagney Update 2714.png
  • Bikes Pack 2714.png
  • Party Pack 2714.png
  • Legendary Cars 2714.png
  • Boost Specials 2714.png
  • Toy Cars 2714.png
  • Cops and Robbers 2714.png
  • Big Surf Island 2714.png

2. Rocket League (9/9)

• Utopia Coliseum 2714.png
  • Supersonic Fury 2714.png
  • Revenge of the Battle-Cars 2714.png
  • Chaos Run 2714.png
  • Neo Tokyo 2714.png
  • AquaDome 2714.png
  • Dropshot 2714.png
  • Champions Field 2714.png
  • Clubs Update 2714.png

3. Far Cry 5 (2/4)

• Hours of Darkness 2714.png
  • Lost on Mars 2714.png

4. Cities: Skylines (2/8)

• Snowfall ✔️
  • Green Cities ✔️

5. Assassin´s Creed: Valhalla (1/3)

• Tombs of the Fallen ✔️

6. Ride 4 (2/17)

• European Bikes Pack ✔️
  • Japanese Bikes Pack ✔️

7. Assassin´s Creed: Origins (2/3)

• The Hidden Ones ✔️
  • Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt ✔️

8. Minecraft: Story Mode (3/3)

• Episode 6 ✔️
  • Episode 7 ✔️
  • Episode 8 ✔️

DLC Count: 29

• Like 3

PSVIta

Dead Nation

- Road to Devastation

PS3

Metro Last Light

- DLC Trophy pack 1

- DLC trophy pack 2

AC III

- The battle Hardened Pack

PS4

Borderlands 3

- Guns, Love and tentacles

- Bounty of Blood

- Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Cluster  fuck

- Designer Cut

- Director's Cut

Rocket League - as many I can get

Finished another 2 DLC's of Borderlands. Bounty of Blood has too many crew challenges for my liking but overall was a pleasant experience. Director's Cut had a super nice boss in it. One that started small an dafter every kill it got a bit bigger and bigger and bigger...

So that is 7 DLC's completed!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jens said:

Well, technically I'm trying to complete Isaac's latest DLC now. It won't work out in the event time, because this DLC is bonkers. But trying doesn't hurt, right? :P

I'll take that as you want to join. Can't say no as I already added you. :P:awesome:

6 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Will any of the DLCs I completed since the beginning of the event count? Please say yes. Also I want to join

Yes they will and added you as well to the event. Post up your completed list when you have time.

Edited by gruffiiti
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, da_eMTy said:

Update#3: Got some more DLCs finished since the last Update. Alle new ones are green :) Im very happy with the progress and the motivation through this event and how my profile is "evolving". Its a lot of fun ;)

*snip*

DLC Count: 29

I think we created a monster... :ninja:

P.S. I had to update my bar graphs to increment to '50' now instead of '30' because of you and a few others. :lol:

• Like 4

Just a quick update, I finished a couple more DLCs, 

Zombie Army 4(6 complete)

DLC packs, 6-8, and 10-12. 

I still have the "None more hard" trophy to finish DLC pack 9. I'll go through my backlog, and update this post later with more planned to finish DLC.

Edit: After going through my DLCs, it looks like I need to fire up my PS3, I am going to try get the following; 

Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (PS3) (3 packs)

Borderlands, I'll have to see what I have the DLCs for this series on PS3 and report back.

Edited by Phrikus
Updated post with planned DLC to finish.
  • Like 3

On 11/14/2021 at 5:07 AM, Inuty said:

This week no really dlc Update from my side. I started Darkest Dungeon and with @Spacey Dweeb trophy guide i Was able to finish the Maingame for the first time. Now i can start working on the dlcs and my second playthrough on hard difficulty.

After understanding the playstyle of the game, it is really enjoyable but also challenging.

Congrats on your first playthrough. I'm confident if you made it that far, you'll get it all done. It's a very enjoyable for an ultra-rare platinum. 

• Like 1

After many matches in various gamemodes i finally got the last dlc trophy of Injustice 2 :) for 9 heroes the trophy each is easy to get in a versus battle, completing some training was helpful, but two trophies were a bit of trouble. When Catwoman reached lv 30 i didn't get a trophy but the next time i started the game i got it :) after that it was just waiting for Raiden to summon Thunder Kid in a match as a victory pose and that still easier than getting the Cat Call ability for Catwoman... i'm lucky that for this event the dlc packs count independently from the base game :D  

I did start Borderlands 3's dlc Moxxi's Heist on the Handsome Jackpot but i play only once a week with friends together so i'm not sure if i can finish even one pack within the time limit... feels weird to see Handsome Jack being the main person of yet another Borderlands campaign but that's ok, we all love Handsome Jack :):D

Completed:

The Division 2: 6

Injustice 2: 1

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

Had a surprise DLC finish yesterday :) Tripwire was able to fix the trophy issue with Maneater with the last update that dropped yesterday and I was able to login and they all popped! Score one for the little guys! They actually fixed something and it worked! They all autopopped when I logged in so if you fell victim to some Maneater glitched trophies, they should work now!

Got a couple of trophies down with the KH3 DLC and boy will this one be a slog. I could not be less impressed with this DLC so far and whoever decided that this DLC should be $30 has a special spot in hell saved for them....it is astonishing to me that they have the balls to charge that much considering how little new content there is. It's a replay of the end of the game with some subtext and the addition of the Organization battles from KH2 and apparently one unique boss and a challenge mode. SE is lucky that I have no willpower and like to 100% my games....thankfully I got it on sale, but even what I spent was too much.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Briste said:

Had a surprise DLC finish yesterday :) Tripwire was able to fix the trophy issue with Maneater with the last update that dropped yesterday and I was able to login and they all popped! Score one for the little guys! They actually fixed something and it worked! They all autopopped when I logged in so if you fell victim to some Maneater glitched trophies, they should work now!

I am currently working on the Maneater dlc as well.I think we will see a bunch more post completions in the near future as well. :lol:

It was fun fighting new bosses and getting a new gear set. Even finding the tinfoil hat guys and chomping them was good fun. The rest just gets too repetitive and drags on and on. To be honest Ill be glad when its over and have my fingers crossed I wont have to come back to this game in a year or two to relearn how to swim effectively again.

Completed:

Operation: Tango (1) - Challenge Mode

Sniper Elite 3 (2) - Save Churchill, Hunt the Grey Wolf

• Like 3

So I played through the PS5 version of Skyrim which means I did the 3 DLC packs for it...again. I also finished up another 4 for Ride 4 which adds a further 7 to my total to being it to 28 so far for the event. I'm not sure what DLC I'm going to do next. Perhaps the 2 from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands along with the remaining packs from Ride 4.

DLC Completed

Dirt 5 - 4 Packs

Horizon Chase Turbo - 1 Pack

Skyrim VR - 2 Packs

Ruiner - 1 Pack

Ride 4 - 10 Packs

Marvel's Spider-Man - 4 Packs

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams - 1 Pack

BioShock Remastered (JP) - 1 Pack

BioShock (PS3) - 1 Pack

Skyrim (PS5) - 3 Packs

Total: 28

• Like 4

3rd update, and unfinily enough, this is the 3rd time that I 100% this very same DLC set, since it already got extra trophies added to it twice.. anyway, I'm back to only missing 1 trophy on Gems of War..

Update: 3 trophy sets of ??

1. Gems of War - Warband & Shrine Update ✔️
  2. Grand Theft Auto 5 PS3 - Grand Theft Auto Online: Heists ✔️
  3. Gems of War - Gnome-a-Palooza Update (again...) ✔️

Not really sure what will be next, since I'm still mainly focusing on maxing out GTA5 before it's server closure, and I still want 1 UR plat this year (Driver SF more likely), but if I go back to DLC hunt, that will either be FF15, Hitman and some new sad Gems of War trophy.. and no, I don't believe that I will get that last trophy on Gems of War before this event ends..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 4

Well I finished the Maneater dlc this weekend to bring my total to 4 so far. Here's my quick review copied from a post I made in the Attack on Completion thread.

Decided to grab the dlc while it was still on a little bit of a discount. I was pretty pumped for this as I really enjoyed the game when I played it months ago. On paper there was a lot to like about the dlc, a new island area and new bosses and new collectibles to find. However, most of the events/quests just really felt uninspired and only thrown in to increase the time it would take to complete. I was pretty bored of "Go here and eat 10 people" and "Go here and destroy this tower" by the end of the game. I recall the joy I felt after the last couple trophies popped and then realizing the joy was not because I accomplished something it was because I was finally done with this dlc and I could delete it off my HDD. Yeah it was ultimately a big miss for me. The potential was there but it fell way flat for me. Hopefully others enjoyed it much more than I did.

I am currently working on Sniper Elite 4 and the dlc for this game will likely be my next targets.

Completed:

Operation: Tango [PS5] (1) - Challenge Mode

Sniper Elite 3 [PS4] (2) - Save Churchill, Hunt the Grey Wolf

Maneater [PS5] (1) - Truth Quest

• Like 4

I still haven't done much DLC for this event, so I haven't checked in much. However, this weekend I almost finished a DLC in Skyrim. I have two trophies left for the Dragonborn DLC. One is for flying on five dragons. If that was the only one, I would have probably made an effort to do it. However, the other thing I need is to craft an item from some special ore that you only get in the DLC. I think it was called stahlrim. However, you need smithing up to level 80 and mine is like level 21. So I have a grind to get there. I'm also planning to start the other two DLCs this week. With luck maybe I'll add three to my count soon. I'd like to knock out Skyrim 100% by the end of the year. 

Completed so far:

• The Last Of Us - Grounded Mode
  • Operation Tango - Challenge Mode
  • Like 4