Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

15 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I still haven't done much DLC for this event, so I haven't checked in much. However, this weekend I almost finished a DLC in Skyrim. I have two trophies left for the Dragonborn DLC. One is for flying on five dragons. If that was the only one, I would have probably made an effort to do it. However, the other thing I need is to craft an item from some special ore that you only get in the DLC. I think it was called stahlrim. However, you need smithing up to level 80 and mine is like level 21. So I have a grind to get there. I'm also planning to start the other two DLCs this week. With luck maybe I'll add three to my count soon. I'd like to knock out Skyrim 100% by the end of the year. 

Completed so far:

• The Last Of Us - Grounded Mode
  • Operation Tango - Challenge Mode

Smithing is really easy to get levelled up. Go to Whiterun (or any place that sells these items) and buy Iron Ingots and Leather Strips off Adrianne and the guy inside her store and make Iron Daggers at the forge. I think you have to wait 24 hours in game for them to restock or maybe just fast travel far away and back again. You will need at least 4 perks though to get 'Ebony Smithing' required to make Stahlrim.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Smithing is really easy to get levelled up. Go to Whiterun (or any place that sells these items) and buy Iron Ingots and Leather Strips off Adrianne and the guy inside her store and make Iron Daggers at the forge. I think you have to wait 24 hours in game for them to restock or maybe just fast travel far away and back again. You will need at least 4 perks though to get 'Ebony Smithing' required to make Stahlrim.

I heard a good way to do smithing is to track down the transmute spell. Basically, buy a bunch of iron as you suggested, then transmute iron to silver then silver to gold and craft a a load of gold rings out of it all. Then you turn a profit by grinding out the skill points instead of making junk daggers. Thoughts? Is transmute hard to find? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spacey Dweeb said:

I heard a good way to do smithing is to track down the transmute spell. Basically, buy a bunch of iron as you suggested, then transmute iron to silver then silver to gold and craft a a load of gold rings out of it all. Then you turn a profit by grinding out the skill points instead of making junk daggers. Thoughts? Is transmute hard to find? 

That's not a bad way, if your working towards other things it could be good, link below for locations,  on the wiki.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Transmute_Mineral_Ore

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

This is cool. I'm too late for sign ups, eh?

Since we added others after the sign up time, it doesnt speak anything against adding you as well :)

Please write your progress down if you had done already some dlcs in the time from the start of the event so we can track them in the Excel sheet. I will add you asap.

• Like 2

Update: I finally finished off all of Ride 4's DLC trophies and also got carried through the survival mode of Uncharted 4 to grab the 100% in it as well.

DLC Completed

Dirt 5 - 4 Packs

Horizon Chase Turbo - 1 Pack

Skyrim VR - 2 Packs

Ruiner - 1 Pack

Ride 4 - 17 Packs

Marvel's Spider-Man - 4 Packs

Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams - 1 Pack

BioShock Remastered (JP) - 1 Pack

BioShock (PS3) - 1 Pack

Skyrim (PS5) - 3 Packs

Uncharted 4: Among Thieves - 1 Pack

Total: 36

• Like 3

I was in the mood for some racing game and so sat down and continued with the Agusta MV DLC of Driveclub Bikes since yesterday and finall got the last trophy of the a few minutes ago :) first dlc done, next coming soon...

Not sure if i even finish the story of Borderlands 3's Handsome Jackpot DLC within the time frame, let alone get all trophies, not starting on any other dlc in that game too so seems unlikely that i'll finish that one soon... And for Remnant, well i put that game aside too since most stuff i still need in the dlcs is either hard (random generated dungeons with new heroes) or randomly generated (meet up a guy and talk to him about his armour) :( at least for one dlc @Mertkaykay and @coregamer1998 published a guide on this site, thx a lot for that :) i hope the other dlc get one too (maybe by Mertkaykay/Coregamer1998?)

Completed:

The Division 2: 6

Injustice 2: 1

Driveclub Bike: 1

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 4

Some of you really are devouring DLC sets :lol: Great Work!

On my end, I recently finishing "un-platinum" GTA5 on PS3 (you should know what I mean.. and I don't want to talk about the subject, nor will I be convinced to play it on other systems that easily..). I also got my traditional yearly UR platinum Tag with Driver SF, so I'm more or less on DLC duty until the end of the year (or until I reach the 10 DLC goal..).

I went back to FF15, and started from the top, so I tried Gladiolus DLC, luckily the Score Attack was done at my second try (lost by time out on the Iron Giant boss on my first try) and only needed about an hour to beat Cor. Really fun but annoying battle, it feels much easier than it actually is, since what we need to do is easy enough, now, putting it in practice was another story.. and it definitely didn't felt like I only spent 1 hour non-stop trying that fight..

Update: 5 trophy sets of ??

1. Gems of War - Warband & Shrine Update ✔️
  2. Grand Theft Auto 5 PS3 - Grand Theft Auto Online: Heists ✔️
  3. Gems of War - Gnome-a-Palooza Update (again...) ✔️
  4. Final Fantasy XV - FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE GLADIOLUS ✔️
  5. Final Fantasy XV - FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO ✔️

Next up in my list is unsurprisingly PROMPTO DLC.. not looking forward to it, since I suck at shooting (even if people that play with me at some third person shooters may not agree entirely to that statement, I guess...).. Still I'm quite sure the worst is yet to come from what I read about some of the other DLC special boss battles..

Edit: Looks like Prompto dlc trials were races not shooting... since I'm actually a decent racer, it went extremely smoothly..

And I now qualify for the base badge with 5 DLC completed!!

Next up is Ignis.. I don't feel like this will be a smooth one..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I was in the mood for some racing game and so sat down and continued with the Agusta MV DLC of Driveclub Bikes since yesterday and finall got the last trophy of the a few minutes ago :) first dlc done, next coming soon...

Not sure if i even finish the story of Borderlands 3's Handsome Jackpot DLC within the time frame, let alone get all trophies, not starting on any other dlc in that game too so seems unlikely that i'll finish that one soon... And for Remnant, well i put that game aside too since most stuff i still need in the dlcs is either hard (random generated dungeons with new heroes) or randomly generated (meet up a guy and talk to him about his armour) :( at least for one dlc @Mertkaykay and @coregamer1998 published a guide on this site, thx a lot for that :) i hope the other dlc get one too (maybe by Mertkaykay/Coregamer1998?)

Completed:

The Division 2: 6 of 6

Injustice 2: 1 of 1

Driveclub Bike: 1 of 3

Unfinished:

Borderlands 3: 0 of 4

Remnant From the Ashes: 0 of 2

You should definitely do the Remnant Subject 2923 DLC! It's really short and very easy depending on your player level - barely 4 hours of effort. I've not finished the guide for the Survival DLC yet but depending on skill/whether you can find a carry/number of teammates, it'll probably take 30 hours at least. So quite a lot to chew on there ?

(also Coregamer1998 says thanks for the mention, really happy you like the guide)

• Like 4