Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

I'll go ahead and join. I definitely have enough games with DLC packs to do the 10. I do have one question though, is there a specific time zone you're intending to use for the dates, such as UTC, for example? (This would make it so that everyone starts the event at the same time).

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Count me in! 

Added

1 minute ago, InfinateEternity said:

I'll go ahead and join. I definitely have enough games with DLC packs to the 10. I do have one question though, is there a specific time zone you're intending to use for the dates, such as UTC, for example? (This would make it so that everyone starts the event at the same time).

Added. Im more of an old skool honor system kind of guy. If its Oct 15th in your time zone the event is live. When it hits the end of the year its done. It will only really matter if there is a tight race for the top DLC completion spot. Then we would take a closer look. ;)

• Like 2

I am really glad so many people like the idea of an dlc event. We were debating why no event allows dlc for completion and said we just Do Our own with only dlcs to get some done like platins for other Events!

Hope you enjoy your dlcs! I will Post a list later on what is open for me on the dlc Front.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Yep, sign me up. I will do the DLC for Immortals Fenyx Rising and Meaneater. Maybe also Watch Dogs Legion as well.

5 minutes ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

I'm in! My completion rate has been plagued by untimely DLCs popping up. Perfect event to close the gap!

Added you both. B)

• Like 2

I'm game! Thanks for hosting this ??

DLC Completed: 9

Spoiler

1. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Nubia Civilization Pack (DLC list 1)
2. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Vietnam and Kublai Khan Pack (DLC list 9)
3. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Khmer and Indonesia Pack (DLC list 2)
4. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Maya & Gran Colombia Pack (DLC list 4)
5. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Babylon Pack (DLC list 8)
6. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - Barbarian Clans (DLC list 10)
7. Sid Meier's Civilization VI - The Ethiopia Pack (DLC list 5)

8. Killing Floor 2 - Post-Launch Content 3 (DLC list 3)
9. Minecraft Set 2 - Expansion Pack 15 (DLC list 2)

Edited by Ya_Boy_James
  • Like 3

You know I’m not gonna pass on the purrty 100%-ins. Sign me up. I’ll edit the post shortly with a list of sorts.

EDIT: Here's the list of all DLC that I need to finish. I won't be able to do all of them for the event, especially since some are currently impossible for me due to different circumstances. However, this is the list I will be picking my contenders from, so it's going to be handy.

? - indicates DLC I still need to buy. I will purchase and attempt these if the price goes down to my liking.

‼️ - Indicates priority. These will most likely be attempted for the event.

• Call of Duty: WWII 
    • Call of Duty®: WWII - The Resistance ?
    • Call of Duty®: WWII - War Machine ?
    • Call of Duty®: WWII - United Front ?
    • Call of Duty®: WWII - Shadow War ?

• Far Cry 5
    • Hours of Darkness ‼️
    • Lost on Mars [53% Completed] ‼️
    • Dead Living Zombies ‼️
    • New Game+

• Ghost of Tsushima 
    • Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Mode
    • New Game+ ‼️
    • Iki Island: Story ?‼️

• Iki Island: Exploration  ?‼️

• Legends: Rivals and Mastery Challenges ?

• Grand Theft Auto V
    • Grand Theft Auto Online: Heists [81% Completed] ‼️
    • Grand Theft Auto V: Rockstar Editor [84% Completed] ‼️
    • Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist [69% Completed]

• Little Nightmares
    • The Depths ?‼️
    • The Hideaway ?‼️
    • The Residence ?‼️

• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition
    • Lord of the Hunt [92% Completed]
    • The Bright Lord [53% Completed]

• Rocket League
    • Supersonic Fury [15% Completed]

• Revenge of the Battle-Cars [33% Completed]

• Neo Tokyo [55% Completed]

• AquaDome [53% Completed]

• Dropshot [7% Completed]

• Champions Field [15% Completed]

• Clubs Update [7% Completed]

• Surviving Mars
    • Below and Beyond ?‼️

• Zombie Army 4: Dead War
    • Terror Lab ?
    • Blood Count ?
    • Deeper Than Hell ?
    • Caged Fear ?
    • Damnation Valley ?
    • Alpine Blitz ?
    • Dead Zeppelin ?
    • Graveyard Shift ?
    • Terminal Error ?
    • Abaddon Asylum ?
    • Return to Hell ?

Edited by papert0wng1rl
  • Like 3

I have quite a lot of DLC trophies I could obtain, however, I have one reason or another why I won't be going for them. But there are a few that could work.

Killzone Shadow Fall (14)

Need to buy the 2 DLCs, that'll be $20. I plan on doing it on PS5 but I'm not 100% against doing it on PS4.

If Sony announces a server closure I'll hop right on it and hammer it out. Maybe they'd give away the DLC for free, pretty sure they did that for Last of Us & Uncharted (PS3)

The New Colossus (1)

I own the DLC, however, Mein Leben for Gunslinger Joe is just the worst. Don't really care to put in a bunch of hours practicing for a single trophy, at least now at the moment.

Concrete Genie (3)

I'd need to buy a PSVR to get them. That's the only reason I haven't. They'd take like half an hour but I don't care too much for VR at the moment so I'm not spending more than I paid for a PS4 just for 3 trophies.

Trials Fusion (29)

I own all the DLCs. Picked them up super cheap. Like $15. But... Trials requires a ton of skill. Skill that I frankly don't care to acquire at the moment.

The Division (10)

I own all the DLCS. I've grinded a bit of The Division's first DLC and have put a few hours into the second DLC. DLC 1 is purely grind. Not difficult at all. I'm assuming playing on a PS5 would reduce loading times... right? The second DLC is great but having to spend 5+ minutes to load in despite knowing from second one that you aren't going to be able to find many others is super frustrating. Pretty decent game mode though. DLC 3 is purely boosting and having to gather 16 others doesn't sound like too much fun.

If Ubisoft announces a server closure I'll hop right on it and hammer it out, should make Last Stand more easily bootable too!

The Division 2 (1)

FREE DLC. Iron Horse... what a stupid, stupid trophy. If it didn't require 8 people to be present when the Raid is completed I'd have had it an hour or two after first attempting. But as it stands, I've spent probably 10-15 hours across several groups, I remember spending five hours in a single session with randoms. I've been joining Division 2 Raiding Groups too and still haven't managed to do it.

If Ubisoft announces a server closure I'll put some more effort towards it.

GTA V (2)

FREE DLC. Fuck Doomsday Heists Criminal Mastermind & Elite Challenges.

If Rockstar announces a server closure I'll likely let these 2 trophies stain my profile. The requirements are so strict, takes so much time and effort, all for two trophies too.

==============================================================================================================================

The most likely candidates

Skyrim (25) (3 lists)

Haven't started it yet but plan to play through it soon. The DLC seems fairly easy, not a cakewalk but also not super tough. Once I get the first trophy it'll basically have sealed that I'll get the rest.

Ghost of Tsushima (16) (4 lists)

I have a group for the Legends Raid, just need to wait for all our schedules to work out. That'll be one trophy.

I plan on doing the two NG+ trophies when I get a PS5.

I don't own the Iki Island Expansion, and I don't plan to buy/play it until I get a PS5. Seems like an easy set of DLC trophies.

Dead by Daylight (2) (1 list. Soon to be 2 lists)

Don't own the Hellraiser DLC for two reasons.

1) Probably my least favourite licensed character to date. I think Pinhead is the most lame-ass Killer... period.

2) DLCs go 50% off 6 months after launch. Coupled with the first point I'll gladly pick it up half off.

The next "Chapter" releases in less than two weeks and I plan to pick up the character. Assuming the associated 2 non-Adept trophies aren't super grindy I'll be able to add an easy completion for this game.

Black Ops (1) (1 list)

Just need Shangri-La Easter Egg. I've done it in BO3 and it's probably the hardest Easter Egg (in my opinion) largely due to the 4 player requirement. I own the DLC so just need to find a group to do it with.

Minecraft (1 list)

Likely have more trophies with the holiday 1.18.0 release, and I'm assuming they won't be too tough or frustrating to get.

• Like 2

I looked through my games and did find a lot of dlc to complete. Dont think i will Do a lot but then i have at least a list which i can use here. Excited to read about everyones progress in their games!

Lost Judgement (1 pack)
Aragami (1 pack)
Slay the Spire (1 pack)
Escape Plan (3 pack)
Tales of Zestiria (1 pack)
Batman Arkham City (3 pack)
Gravity Rush (3 pack)
Maneater (1 pack)
Resident evil 7 (4 pack)
Dishonored (3 pack)
Moonlighter (1 pack)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (1 pack)
Rocket League (9 pack)
Ni no kuni 2 (1 pack)
The Surge (2 pack)
Uncharted 1 (1 pack)
Uncharted 2 (1 pack)
Uncharted 3 (1 pack)

• Like 2

As it stands, the list of games I'm considering currently (but might not get to play all of them), are comprised of:

Goat Simulator (PS4) - 4 DLC Packs

Spider-Man (PS4, and possibly PS5 if I don't auto-pop) - 4 DLC Packs (Maximum of 8)

LA Noire (PS4) - 5 DLC Packs

LA Noire (PS3) - Possible addition, with 4 DLC Packs

AC Syndicate (PS4) - 1 DLC Pack

Minecraft Story Mode (PS3 & PS4) - 3 DLC Packs (6 in total)

Virtua Fighter 5 (PS4) - 1 DLC Pack

With the above games, I'm looking at nearly 30 DLC packs, but I doubt I'll get round to all of them. I'll definitely strive to get 10+ and more games might be added over time.

• Like 2