Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

This is an event I can get behind! Always like getting 100% on most of my games so this would be really helpful to complete some of my backlog. As of now, the games I can remember off the top of my head that I have DLCs to complete are:

• Call of Duty: WW2
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Call of Duty: BO4
  • Call of Duty: MW3 
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Dead Island
  • Spider-Man 
  • Some more I can't remember right now (Gonna do a spreadsheet anyways so I can get some order)

For some I need to buy either the season pass or just some DLCs, but I was planning on doing it anyways. 

Edited by Caquis_1
  • Like 3

Completed DLC update after 1st weekend.

Golf With Your Friends:

- New Worlds Pack

Genshin Impact:

- Series 5 (DLC Pack 4)

- Series 6 (DLC Pack 5)

Burnout Paradise Remastered: (why did everyone zone in on this game?)

- Cagney Update

- Legendary Cars

- Toy Cars

Total: 6

1 hour ago, JourneySilvers said:

I'm interested, but a question: do we have to have the platinum for a game in order for completing DLC packs to count? I would love to use this as an excuse to play more DBD, but let's be honest, that is not a fast plat 1f605.png

I'm pretty sure they're only looking at DLC completions and no the main game. As an example, I did the Golf With Your Friends DLC without finishing the main game (fuck those Par requirements).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JourneySilvers said:

I'm interested, but a question: do we have to have the platinum for a game in order for completing DLC packs to count? I would love to use this as an excuse to play more DBD, but let's be honest, that is not a fast plat 1f605.png

Like @ArtikSkarab said we are only looking on the dlcs and priorities them over plats in this event. Feel free to go only for the dlcs :)

• Like 1

Starting strong in the Event. I finished 6 DLCs packs for rocket league (at least the ones i could do solo, Not sure if i Go for the Rest). But lets be honest ist seems like the easiest choice to Go First and i didnt earn the dlc trophies for years.

Progress:

Lost Judgement (0/1 pack)
Aragami (0/1 pack)
Slay the Spire (0/1 pack)
Escape Plan (0/3 pack)
Tales of Zestiria (0/1 pack)
Batman Arkham City (0/3 pack)
Gravity Rush (0/3 pack)
Maneater (0/1 pack)
Resident evil 7 (0/4 pack)
Dishonored (0/3 pack)
Moonlighter (0/1 pack)
Kingdom Hearts 3 (0/1 pack)
Rocket League (0/9 pack) —> (6/9 pack)
Ni no kuni 2 (0/1 pack)
The Surge (0/2 pack)
Uncharted 1 (0/1 pack)
Uncharted 2 (0/1 pack)
Uncharted 3 (0/1 pack)

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I sign up too, do I need to share a list up front or report as I progresses?

As you like. It is nice to know what you are up to for everyone and if you share some thoughts on finished dlcs, but this can all be a work in progress. So we will not say, that this wasnt planned from the start from you. Feel free to proceed as you like :)

35 minutes ago, Inuty said:

As you like. It is nice to know what you are up to for everyone and if you share some thoughts on finished dlcs, but this can all be a work in progress. So we will not say, that this wasnt planned from the start from you. Feel free to proceed as you like :)

Okay! Will make a short list what i want to work/am working on for the coming period

12 hours ago, Inuty said:

Starting strong in the Event. I finished 6 DLCs packs for rocket league (at least the ones i could do solo, Not sure if i Go for the Rest). But lets be honest ist seems like the easiest choice to Go First and i didnt earn the dlc trophies for years.

smart! good suggestion!

• Like 1

Hello. Hello. I haven't said much in this event yet. I'm looking forward to knocking out some DLCs with you all. Here's my starting list, but my DLC back log runs deep so I will hopefully be adding more as time goes on and I finish some things. I know my first DLC to be completed is going to be from TLOU2. I've been working on it here and there already. I am in the latter portion of the game right now and just need to make it to the end for the final DLC trophy. I'm glad that you can do permadeath by chapter, because if I had to do the entire game, I'd be a nervous wreck. I have died a couple times even on the easiest difficulty. So many things cause instant deaths. It's been an annoying trophy to go for. I had one amusing death as Ellie in Seattle Day 1. That's the most open world portion of the game and you are given a pretty large area you can explore in any order you want. I had explored the entire map. As I was going into the final building, I saw a staircase to the right and remembered there were some items up there. So I ran over there and went up the stairs, grabbed the stuff, and jumped over the nearby railing to get down quickly. The screen went black and white and I had to watch Ellie crash into the sidewalk below like she had jumped off a 5th floor balcony. In reality she was only like 8 feet up though. So I had to restart and lost all that progress. I didn't feel like exploring the entire map a second time and haven't done any of the extras since then. I'm just plowing through the story as fast as I can now.

• The Last of Us Part 2 - Grounded Mode - 66%
  • Operation Tango - Challenge Mode - 0%
  • Saints Row the Third Remastered - Genki Bowl VII - 0%
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Adventure Pack - 33%
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Lair of the Lost Lord - 0%
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Tale of a Timeless Tome - 0%
Edited by Spacey Dweeb
  • Like 4

Finally completed my first DLC list for the event. I wanted to be more active but my partner broke her ankle so my priorities have obviously been elsewhere. 

Anyway, I think I've seen a few other people list the Borderlands series DLC on their 'to do' lists. Would love to hear what they think about trying to 100% these games. For me, they're fun to play but going after everything for the trophies is a nightmare. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

Finally completed my first DLC list for the event. I wanted to be more active but my partner broke her ankle so my priorities have obviously been elsewhere. 

Anyway, I think I've seen a few other people list the Borderlands series DLC on their 'to do' lists. Would love to hear what they think about trying to 100% these games. For me, they're fun to play but going after everything for the trophies is a nightmare. 

Family and health goes first, you dont need to excuse this :)

I had a lot of fun with the borderlands dlcs but after they sold the 2nd season Pass in BL3 i skipped it because it were not even story dlcs. Not sure if i will buy it at all but maybe there will be a Deal in the future.

• Like 2

feels like cheating but I was already half way my Ranger run with Metro Last Light. Finished it today. Pretty easy and straight forward, did most part stealthy as going in Rambo style doesn't bring you anywhere. So got my first DLC done ?

PSVIta

Dead Nation

- Road to Devastation

PS3

Metro Last Light

- DLC Trophy pack 1

- DLC trophy pack 2

AC III

- The battle Hardened Pack

PS4

Borderlands 3

- Guns, Love and tentacles