Didn't Half-Ass it! (Event) - Completed

Sounds like a super interesting idea. I just got done with a lot of my work for university, so I should have enough time till the end of the year to complete some of my DLC packs. Sign me up, please. (:

Edited by Lojtana
  • Like 3

A bit of an update- I haven't ghosted this event lol. ? DBD has a lot of DLC that each look pretty small, but I underestimated how grindy and luck based a lot of them are.

Currently working on the Shattered Bloodlines DLC, and getting Deliverance set up 50 times is being a pain in the ass. Come on, people, let me unhook you!

• Like 2

Update: 3 DLC packs done towards the event

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6922-la-noire/StygianWolf4 - Reefer Madness, A Slip Of The Tongue & The Naked City DLC's in LA Noire (PS4)

Planning to finish the other 2 DLC's soon, along with some other games soon! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Niilismo said:

Finally finished my first DLC list for this event: Shovel Knight - Specter of Torment. Though it consists of only 2 trophies, one of them is for completing all feats, which is about as much work as platting the base game.

Man, that is a hard one! Glad you were able to Do it in the event! I'm not even Platted the game so not even thinking about the dlcs at this point haha. 

Everyone  making good progress! Stick to it and you all will finish a lot of unfinished dlcs until the end of the year :)

• Like 2

Well, may not have planned it, but five down so far. You're all doing great!

Marvel's Spider-Man: 3

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: 1

Plague Inc: Evolved: 1

Put off the Spider-Man DLC for ages for some reason, though after playing it, I don't really regret that delay - the main game was much more enjoyable. Plus side, I'm much less tempted to grab the remaster, so that saves some cash. Probably try to get around to NG+ before the end of the year.

Wildlands' Fallen Ghosts DLC went free for a bit, so a friend and I decided to try and tackle it. Decent, but it has some extreme loading times and major bugs (icons -especially players- vanishing, missions not completing, weapon/skill crate markers never unlocking). Nothing insurmountable, but frustrating. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Took a couple tries to get used to the changes, but the latest update was another fun burst of Plague Inc. Got the trophies with a teensy number of people alive; honestly thought I'd lost that attempt. xD

Waiting to pop Civilization's plat as #150 after Halloween, then I should knock out a bunch of DLC. Depends how tough they are.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Inuty said:

Man, that is a hard one! Glad you were able to Do it in the event! I'm not even Platted the game so not even thinking about the dlcs at this point haha.

It's not so much that it's hard, it's just a bit time consuming, I think. It's basically 4 full games in one, as each of the 3 DLC campaigns is about as long as the main one. They're really stingy with the DLC trophy lists, too. You end up spending 20+ hours for a bronze and a silver.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Niilismo said:

It's not so much that it's hard, it's just a bit time consuming, I think. It's basically 4 full games in one, as each of the 3 DLC campaigns is about as long as the main one. They're really stingy with the DLC trophy lists, too. You end up spending 20+ hours for a bronze and a silver.

Yeah i feel you. The effort for this is really big for just 2 trophies. It is the same for nioh 1-2. Glad you can tackle it down with the event! Have my Hand full with the RE7 dlcs and they are really hard to finish with all trophies (at least for me). But i'm making good progress so far, never thought i will go back to the dlcs.

• Like 2