Witness to the Mystic trophy help

DemonslayerRyuu

I'm pretty sure you have to see them and then beat them. I don't think saving beforehand, seeing it, and then loading will count towards it. It would definitely help to make a save before fighting them though just to make sure that you do see them and if they don't do them then you can load and try again.

For Shigure, you have to have Rokoro out of the party and then get hit by it. Then after getting hit by it, have Rokoro in the party so he will block it the next time he uses his MA. Edit: I forgot that he has two fights. So I guess for the first one that's when you have Rokoro out of the party and then for the second one you have Rokoro in the party. It's been years since I played it so I don't fully remember how his worked.

Dark Turtlez will use one randomly in the battle, so just wait him out. His second one he will automatically use when you use an Item in battle. So just wait for him to do his first and then use an Item.

Phoenix will also do one in the battle sometimes, but he has one that he may or may not use when his health gets to 0, so if you get his health to 0 and he doesn't use it then you will have to load the save and beat him again while also seeing his first Mystic Arte. So his is the one that's probably the most RNG.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

If you increase the difficulty enough they will use them for sure at least a couple times, even normal usually guarantees a couple mystic arts. Shigure is easy just swap out Rokoro after the first one. Dark Turtle uses his second automatically when you use an item and phoenix is the only one you have to save and watch out for since his revival one is random. I wouldn't worry a ton about it though because you'll have to do a second playthrough anyway, it's just way easier and shorter than trying to forcibly grind out everything in one (like reaching level 200 which leveling slows down A LOT around 100).

Also be careful with Shigure Mystic Arte, when you first met him outside of the mine, make sure he uses his mystic arte twice or more. The final mystic arte that he uses to end the battle + the standard mystic arte during battle. 

Edited by Llujei

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, Llujei said:

Also be careful with Shigure Mystic Arte, when you first met him outside of the mine, make sure he uses his mystic arte twice or more. The final mystic arte that he uses to end the battle + the standard mystic arte during battle. 

I fought him and he only used the one to end the battle, I was still able to get the trophy without any issues.