iMMortaaL_BR

Nightmare mode IMPOSSIBLE, RESPAWN broken!

10 posts in this topic

Respawn is all random. In beta the respawn was always in front. And in this final game it seems that this infinite respawn of infected special
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't played the full game myself but this sounds standard considering all these co op left 4 dead style games tend to be unfair on highest difficulty when it comes to special spawn rates. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes ... But it is very broken .. I played the beta .. But this version the respawn is broken
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game has just released, of course you can't complete it on it's hardest difficulty setting with ease right away.

 

You need better cards, map knowledge, practice etc. and you will need a skilled squad of 4 as well.

 

It's not meant to be a walk in the park, it's called nightmare for a reason.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were similar issues with Nightmare during the beta. Entire team getting wiped in really unfair/unavoidable ways.

 

Y'all have fun with this one. I'm stuck worrying about Aliens: Fireteam Elite, so there's no room in my life for more turmoil.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

The game has just released, of course you can't complete it on it's hardest difficulty setting with ease right away.

 

You need better cards, map knowledge, practice etc. and you will need a skilled squad of 4 as well.

 

It's not meant to be a walk in the park, it's called nightmare for a reason.

Anyone who played the beta will know what he means.

 

The difficulty for Veteran & Nightmare has been made considerably harder than it was in the beta & special infected spawning literally right behind you as you turn away is an issue on all difficulties (that again didn't exist in the beta), I wish I could say he's exaggerating but he's not.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok i hope there will be a patch then in the future, since i don't think the beta's difficulty was too easy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Anyone who played the beta will know what he means.

 

The difficulty for Veteran & Nightmare has been made considerably harder than it was in the beta & special infected spawning literally right behind you as you turn away is an issue on all difficulties (that again didn't exist in the beta), I wish I could say he's exaggerating but he's not.

I played the beta a lot actually. I am well aware the difficulty has been made harder. It's a good thing as the beta was too easy. He's complaining about being unable to complete the hardest difficulty in the game on the day it was released. These games take time and practice. You shouldn't be able to finish the hardest content in the game right away.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I played the beta a lot actually. I am well aware the difficulty has been made harder. It's a good thing as the beta was too easy. He's complaining about being unable to complete the hardest difficulty in the game on the day it was released. These games take time and practice. You shouldn't be able to finish the hardest content in the game right away.

i kinda disagree. I think an experienced player especially if you played games like wwz etc should be able to beat this game on veteran pretty much from the get go and might need a good built and a bit of experience for nightmare. Don't think the game was too easy in the beta especially since there were infinite spawns without letting you know. It was riddiculous how hard one section became, when you wanted to fight through that instead of ignoring all zombies and just running through them. I don't remember the name of the section tho.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly the devs thought it wasn't right as they've reduced the special Ridden spawn rate across all difficulties.

I'm playing through on recruit just to get used to the game/levels and last night, I had 6 Tallboy-types spawn within the space of 30 seconds in the gas station bit so this is a welcome change. I'm not saying that the game needed to be made easier - it just needed to be made fairer and this is a step in the right direction.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.