SimplyDope

PS5 Trophy List + Game Title Issue

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

So I downloaded this game and noticed right away that the game title doesn’t show up properly as the header for the trophy list.

Instead of displaying the title of the game, it displays “Trophy Set”. It looks really weird on my game list, and I’m a bit OCD about it, so I’ve deleted the game list entry for now (thankfully it was at 0% for trophies). Hopefully the dev sees this and updates it?

Looks super weird having the 4 Need for Speed titles, Wreckfest, and then “Trophy Set”. 

Haven't tried downloading the PS4 version to see if it displays the same way, but will try tomorrow. This display is clearly an oversight, and a pretty annoying one for me. Would prefer that when someone selects my profile through their console they see the actual title of the game as opposed to some placeholder text.

#firstworldproblems

That's just developer laziness and it's very common for games to have badly or incorrectly written trophy set names but I've never heard of a developer caring enough to fix it.

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's just developer laziness and it's very common for games to have badly or incorrectly written trophy set names but I've never heard of a developer caring enough to fix it.

Agreed. I decided that it was too idealistic and unrealistic to expect a fix so I just started playing the game anyways haha. Oh well.