Does the 2022 Edition include all the trophy DLCs?

After checking the official site, I'd say no it doesn't

STOCKHOLM – September 21, 2021  Expansive Worlds, a creative division within Avalanche Studios Group, today released theHunter: Call of the Wild - 2022 Edition. A great entry point to the immersive world of theHunter: Call of the Wild, this bundle contains all the content from the base game, the two most recent reserves (“Rancho del Arroyo” and “Te Awaroa National Park”), and the Bloodhound tracking dog. Players can purchase theHunter: Call of the Wild - 2022 Edition now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $35.99 USD/€35.99 EUR (save 28%), and on Steam for $29.99 USD/€29.99 EUR (save 25%).

• Like 1

I find funny that they always word the editions with "All the content from the Base game". I mean which kind of edition wouldn't do that??? To Include the base content.

So for everybody out there, I think t's safe to say They will Never release a complete edition. It's always the base game plus this and that reserve.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

After checking the official site, I'd say no it doesn't

This^

I was speaking to a friend of mine earlier today and it does only include the 2 most recent trophy DLCs :(. After doing some research, it appears the 2021 edition is the better option because it includes trophy DLCs 3, 4, 5 and 6 + 5 of the item packs and both Lodges but the downside is that it costs £54 in the EU store and the 2 missing DLCs are £6.49 each :(.

EDIT 1: Now I actually own the 2021 Edition, here's what's not included:-

Reserves:

Rancho del Arroyo - doesn't have trophies

Te Awaroa National Park - doesn't have trophies

Mississippi Acres Preserve - doesn't have trophies

Revontuli Coast - doesn't have trophies

Vurhonga Savanna

Medved-Taiga National Park

Item packs:

Bloodhound

Wild Goose Chase Gear

Weapon Pack 1

Modern Rifle Pack

EDIT 2: On closer inspection, the 2022 Edition represents horrible value for money, because it only contains the Rancho del Arroyo and Te Awaroa National Park reserves (neither of which have any trophies) and the Bloodhound (which also doesn't have any trophies).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

I was speaking to a friend of mine earlier today and it does only include the 2 most recent trophy DLCs :(. After doing some research, it appears the 2021 edition is the better option because it includes trophy DLCs 3, 4, 5 and 6 + 5 of the item packs and both Lodges but the downside is that it costs £53 in the EU store and the 2 missing DLCs are £6.49 each :(.

Ahh that’s annoying, the 2021 edition was like half price a couple weeks ago! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the 2019 edition is on sale now.  What's does it include?

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/2484385/thehunter-call-of-the-wild-2019-edition

Edit: Well, the trophies listed on the page above are all the trophies the game offers, so I assume the 2019 is a complete version, as far as trophies go.  

Edited by IntroPhenom

On 19/11/2021 at 3:46 PM, IntroPhenom said:

So the 2019 edition is on sale now.  What's does it include?

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/2484385/thehunter-call-of-the-wild-2019-edition

Edit: Well, the trophies listed on the page above are all the trophies the game offers, so I assume the 2019 is a complete version, as far as trophies go.  

I own the 2021 Edition so here's what's not included:-

Reserves:

Mississippi Acres Preserve - doesn't have trophies

Revontuli Coast - doesn't have trophies

Vurhonga Savanna

Item packs:

Bloodhound

Wild Goose Chase Gear

Weapon Pack 1

Modern Rifle Pack

The 2022 Edition represents horrible value for money, because it only contains the Rancho del Arroyo and Te Awaroa National Park reserves (neither of which have any trophies) and the Bloodhound (which also doesn't have any trophies). The 2021 edition is your best bet but it doesn't include all the trophy DLCs, therefore you still need buy 2 additional reserves to get the 100%.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Reserves:

Vurhonga Savanna

Item packs:

Bloodhound

Wild Goose Chase Gear

Weapon Pack 1

The 2022 Edition represents horrible value for money, because it only contains the Rancho del Arroyo and Te Awaroa National Park reserves (neither of which have any trophies) and the Bloodhound (which also doesn't have any trophies). The 2021 edition is your best bet but it doesn't include all the trophy DLCs, therefore you still need buy 2 additional reserves to get the 100%.

What a mess with these editions! As a new player, why would I want to buy the 2022 edition which lacks so many of the previous add-ons? Why can't they make the yearly add-on bundles? Well, we know why... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Reserves:

Vurhonga Savanna

Item packs:

Bloodhound

Wild Goose Chase Gear

Weapon Pack 1

I am curious about the 2019 edition.  That seems to have all of the stuff for the trophies, if not all of the dogs and other non-trophy related things.

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

I am curious about the 2019 edition.  That seems to have all of the stuff for the trophies, if not all of the dogs and other non-trophy related things.

The 2019 edition is almost as bad as the 2022 edition but at least it comes with the first 2 trophy DLCs so is slightly better value for money - ultimately though, the 2021 edition is the one to get.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, HuntingFever said:

The 2019 edition is almost as bad as the 2022 edition but at least it comes with the first 2 trophy DLCs so is slightly better value for money - ultimately though, the 2021 edition is the one to get.

The 2019 doesn't come with all of the DLC needed for the trophies?  The description on psprices.com suggests it does, but I'm not certain.  Plus, it's on sale, which is why I'm curious about it.

Edited by IntroPhenom

8 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

The 2019 doesn't come with all of the DLC needed for the trophies?  The description on psprices.com suggests it does, but I'm not certain.  Plus, it's on sale, which is why I'm curious about it.

Nope, not even close. You get the first 2 trophy reserves and a load of trophyless junk but that's it. There is no truly complete edition available for this game, thus you have to buy some stuff, regardless of which edition you buy, it's just a matter of how much isn't included in the one you get.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, not even close. You get the first 2 trophy reserves, plus a load of trophyless junk - that's it. There is no truly complete edition available for this game, thus you have to buy some stuff, regardless of which edition you buy, it's just a matter of how much isn't included in the one you get.

The 2021 edition must have been removed from the store, or I can't find it, at least.  Humph.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All the DLCs are now on deep sale :).

Turns out that two are not on sale: Parque Fernando and Silver Ridge Peaks.  

So, if someone (like me) was interested in scooping up everything needed to 100% the game, $51 is necessary for the discounted base game, the discounted DLCs, and the two full price DLCs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Turns out that two are not on sale: Parque Fernando and Silver Ridge Peaks.  

So, if someone (like me) was interested in scooping up everything needed to 100% the game, $51 is necessary for the discounted base game, the discounted DLCs, and the two full price DLCs.

Crap, I didn't see that :(.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@HuntingFever  Alright!  So now we have the Diamond bundle on sale for $29.24.  This includes four of the six DLCs: Parque, Yukon, Cuatro, Silver Peaks. Also included are some equipment and some lodges.

Also on sale are the remaining two DLCs: Medved and Vurhonga, each for $3.99.

Rounding up, a chance to 100% can be had for $38.00.  Now I read that the trophies for Medved are buggy, and the percentages seem to reflect that. Do you know about those?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

@HuntingFever  Alright!  So now we have the Diamond bundle on sale for $29.24.  This includes four of the six DLCs: Parque, Yukon, Cuatro, Silver Peaks. Also included are some equipment and some lodges.

Also on sale are the remaining two DLCs: Medved and Vurhonga, each for $3.99.

Rounding up, a chance to 100% can be had for $38.00.  Now I read that the trophies for Medved are buggy, and the percentages seem to reflect that. Do you know about those?

I thought those trophies had been fixed ages ago but it's possible a recent update has messed them up again. Maybe @Vern3r0z can shed some light on this matter?

58 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Pilgrim did glitch on me back when I played that reserve in 2019, but from what I remember, it was still obtainable, I would just have to start the reserve afresh and visit all the locations, which I did not feel like doing. The other trophies unlocked without problems and I don't think I've heard of any update messing them up.

• Like 1