Back 4 Blood Solo progression

UNLOADED

At least they've acknowledged that it's not gone over well and are looking at ways to change it. That's something.

Why Turtle Rock thought this was a good idea in the first place is beyond me. Funnily enough, the FAQ on their site still touts that solo play is possible but neglects to mention the lack of progress saving.

• Like 2

I've not followed this but I did hear the reasoning for it was that the single player in essence allowed you to make yourself much more powerful via free/instant/whatever usage of certain power ups. So locking progressive for it would likely be so you didn't just powerlevel yourself offline when the hook of the game is obviously supposed to be the online.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, Rozalia1 said:

I've not followed this but I did hear the reasoning for it was that the single player in essence allowed you to make yourself much more powerful via free/instant/whatever usage of certain power ups. So locking progressive for it would likely be so you didn't just powerlevel yourself offline when the hook of the game is obviously supposed to be the online.

That would make sense but I've also heard the devs will change it going forward, wonder what that's gonna look like