Homo Faber bugged

7 minutes ago, DE8_IN-EM said:

i don't understand why but i crafted all the items but i still miss them 2. has anyone encountered the same problem?

Similar thing happened to me, it said I was missing one and it ended up being one of the motorcycles that was not even from the DLC missions. Go through all thing to fabricate and look for a little empty box in the bottom corner when you select it and that means you have crafted it or not. I imported a platinum save so its weird how one or two of the main items you have to fabricate twice. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Similar thing happened to me, it said I was missing one and it ended up being one of the motorcycles that was not even from the DLC missions. Go through all thing to fabricate and look for a little empty box in the bottom corner when you select it and that means you have crafted it or not. I imported a platinum save so its weird how one or two of the main items you have to fabricate twice. 

Thanks for the advice, now I know that the two bugged items are the gloves (gold and silver) what can i do? I already tried to craft it in the herartman laboratory 

On 10.10.2021 at 8:46 AM, DE8_IN-EM said:

Thanks for the advice, now I know that the two bugged items are the gloves (gold and silver) what can i do? I already tried to craft it in the herartman laboratory 

Now, I‘ve seen you got it after all. Would you care to share what was the problem and how you solved it? Thx? 

• 1 month later...

90% of the time I see a post like this, it's because the item hasn't been equipped or driven. You need to make all items AND equip them to your active cargo/inventory, walk a couple of steps, and it should count it. Same for vehicles, but drive them. It's highly likely you just forgot to put a couple of items in your inventory given how much stuff you need to make, I did this a couple of times. 

You should get checkmarks by every item if you've created it AND put it in your inventory. A bit of a plug, but I put a comprehensive checklist of every single new item you need for the PS5 versions of Homo Faber, Trail-Blazer and Master Builder if you need more help (doesn't cover original PS4 items).

Edited by PhantomFear94

• 3 weeks later...