DE8_IN-EM

Homo Faber bugged

8 posts in this topic

i don't understand why but i crafted all the items but i still miss them 2. has anyone encountered the same problem?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DE8_IN-EM said:

i don't understand why but i crafted all the items but i still miss them 2. has anyone encountered the same problem?

Similar thing happened to me, it said I was missing one and it ended up being one of the motorcycles that was not even from the DLC missions. Go through all thing to fabricate and look for a little empty box in the bottom corner when you select it and that means you have crafted it or not. I imported a platinum save so its weird how one or two of the main items you have to fabricate twice. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Similar thing happened to me, it said I was missing one and it ended up being one of the motorcycles that was not even from the DLC missions. Go through all thing to fabricate and look for a little empty box in the bottom corner when you select it and that means you have crafted it or not. I imported a platinum save so its weird how one or two of the main items you have to fabricate twice. 

Thanks for the advice, now I know that the two bugged items are the gloves (gold and silver) what can i do? I already tried to craft it in the herartman laboratory 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.10.2021 at 8:46 AM, DE8_IN-EM said:

Thanks for the advice, now I know that the two bugged items are the gloves (gold and silver) what can i do? I already tried to craft it in the herartman laboratory 

Now, I‘ve seen you got it after all. Would you care to share what was the problem and how you solved it? Thx😄 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nock_The_Bot said:

Now, I‘ve seen you got it after all. Would you care to share what was the problem and how you solved it? Thx1f604.png 

I can answer that one:

 

The Silver and Gold gloves are NOT required for the Homo Faber trophy.

 

My missing 2 were related to pizza …

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TravisBickle1976 said:

I can answer that one:

 

The Silver and Gold gloves are NOT required for the Homo Faber trophy.

 

My missing 2 were related to pizza …

I will remember that :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% of the time I see a post like this, it's because the item hasn't been equipped or driven. You need to make all items AND equip them to your active cargo/inventory, walk a couple of steps, and it should count it. Same for vehicles, but drive them. It's highly likely you just forgot to put a couple of items in your inventory given how much stuff you need to make, I did this a couple of times. 

 

You should get checkmarks by every item if you've created it AND put it in your inventory. A bit of a plug, but I put a comprehensive checklist of every single new item you need for the PS5 versions of Homo Faber, Trail-Blazer and Master Builder if you need more help (doesn't cover original PS4 items).

 

 

Edited by PhantomFear94
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, Nock_The_Bot said:

Now, I‘ve seen you got it after all. Would you care to share what was the problem and how you solved it? Thx1f604.png 

sorry for late reply i was missing  the half life crafting

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.