Easy method for Fighting Vipers ?

ArkoDark

Hey hunters :)

I didn't have any trouble unlocking the challenges on Fighting Vipers in the first Judgment, but now it looks like the AI has gone up a notch. My opponent knows perfectly when to counter me and guard each time I land a hit, so frustrating... I still have 3 characters to beat, I stayed almost 40 minutes on Sanman, I had to turn off before losing a dualsense lol

Does anyone know a method to make fighting easier? A bit like in VF5, spamming the kick combo with El Blaze. I don't really like fighting games anymore (even if I spent hundred of hours on MK2, SFII, Tekken 2 and 3) and I don't want to spend 2 or 3 hours learning a character's combos to beat all 7 characters in a row... This is all I have left to complete 100% of the TownGo's shop missions.

Thank youuu ?

Edited by ArkoDark

I really wanna help you out dude, but I just cant remember who i used to do it. I remember Sanman was the hardest fight on my run, and I'm no good at fighting games and have no interest in them, so I got through these just button mashing. I'm pretty sure i used the L2 or R2 trigger buttons together with pressing towards my foe with the d-pad and just repeatedly did that

Would love to help but unfortunately, don't have any strategies other than strategically button mashing :lol:.

So I tried using Bahn and the roller skates lady but I got destroyed by Raxel. I thought to myself wow this guy's strong! I picked him and cleared the requirements :)

Best of luck.

• 5 months later...

I seriuously hate this Beate`mUp Section in this Series. I never played any kind of this Game and now i have to beat them all in a run. How? I don´t even understand the movement. There is no Tutorial or anything like that. Just Trials and Error. I´m right now on 180. Hate this so much in this Series. Why can´t they remove this and replace it with something different. The Oppenent are beating me like nothing and most of the time Perfectly. Don´t know how to parry or how to combo moves. It looks so flowless when the ki do this. But on my side nothing. Even Button Smashing dos nothing, because they block everything. And most of the time it feels almost as the oppenoent exactly know when i don´t block anymore and attack immediatly. Every frame belongs to the KI. It feels so wrong.

Edited by ResonanceBlade

3 hours ago, Artty44 said:

I've done the completion for this 4 times (PS4 & 5 versions of both Judgment and Lost Judgment). Exactly the same method every time. Select Bahn - spam forward and press Triangle or X for punch. It took about 20 mins for each version.

I used him and got all the ingame Archivment. What i didn´t know, that i don´t need Jane. Because she was the reason i got in rage. She is a pain in the ass. But still. Are the developers really expect that all plaers exactly know how to play this kind of game? The Beate`mUp Section in the previous Games (Yakuza, Judgement) were always the one part that parted me from theplatinium. I´am so bad with this Genre ? Thanks Yakuza i know how to play Shogi or Mahjong, but tBeatemUp is another Story ?

2 hours ago, ResonanceBlade said:

I used him and got all the ingame Archivment. What i didn´t know, that i don´t need Jane. Because she was the reason i got in rage. She is a pain in the ass. But still. Are the developers really expect that all plaers exactly know how to play this kind of game? The Beate`mUp Section in the previous Games (Yakuza, Judgement) were always the one part that parted me from theplatinium. I´am so bad with this Genre ? Thanks Yakuza i know how to play Shogi or Mahjong, but tBeatemUp is another Story ?

Some of these were quite popular 'back in the day', Virtua Fighter especially so it makes sense that they are included. I understand the frustration around lack of info etc maybe RGG assume that people will remember/know them (especially in the Japanese market) but if I'm honest, none of them require any real strategy to play and complete the requirements for. Virtua Fighter, Sonic the Fighters and Fighting Vipers can all be spammed extremely easily if you know the way to do it. E.G. Vanessa's back+kick+kick move which destroyed every character in Virtua Fighter 5 or Jeffry McWild with L2 in Virtua Fighter 2 in Yakuza 5. It just takes a little bit of time and a little bit of luck.

As an aside, I do find it a little bit humourous that you did Puyo Puyo in the first Judgment and you have platted many games people consider to be difficult but struggled with Fighting Vipers ?  

Edited by Artty44

Had the same question when playing the first Judgement. This person's advice helped me:

On 5/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, TrafalgarWarGrey said:

Use the guitar character.

Pur some distance and use right right circle.He does an attack which breaks armor and boost your damage output.Maybe i don't remember the comand correctly.To be sure check a gamefaqs with characters commands.

4 hours ago, Artty44 said:

As an aside, I do find it a little bit humourous that you did Puyo Puyo in the first Judgment and you have platted many games people consider to be difficult but struggled with Fighting Vipers 1f605.png  

To your information. Because of an accident, I can no longer use my left hand properly. That's why specific directions are very difficult to almost impossible for me. I keep trying my best with this handicap, but this genre and shooters are my weak points.

Don´t remind me on PuyuPuyo. This one took quite a while to finish. In the end i really had fun with this stupid little miini game ^^

3 minutes ago, ResonanceBlade said:

To your information. Because of an accident, I can no longer use my left hand properly. That's why specific directions are very difficult to almost impossible for me. I keep trying my best with this handicap, but this genre and shooters are my weak points.

Don´t remind me on PuyuPuyo. This one took quite a while to finish. In the end i really had fun with this stupid little miini game ^^

Ah ok. Apologies I wasn't aware....there was a compliment in there though as you've clearly platted a lot of difficult games and have 120 more than me despite that challenge. ?

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...