Liberty Trophy

edk97

Does anyone know how playing in coop will effect the liberty trophy? If I were to liberate a FND base in coop, am I locked out of the liberty trophy and would have to restart the whole game for the trophy? I haven’t done any coop activities on my save file, but I did get the one coop trophy when I joined my friend.

If you join someone else’s game and conquer a base in co op only the host will get the trophy.

You will be returned to your own game and will then have to invite your friend to your game to 

get that trophy yourself. You will then have to conquer this same base again, you will not be

locked out.

Edited by slappymg

1 hour ago, slappymg said:

If you join someone else’s game and conquer a base in co op only the host will get the trophy.

You will be returned to your own game and will then have to invite your friend to your game to 

get that trophy yourself. You will then have to conquer this same base again, you will not be

locked out.

So just to be sure, if I invited my friend to my game, and we captured 5 bases, once he leaves, those 5 bases will need to be recaptured.

14 hours ago, slappymg said:

locked out.

I don't think only the host gets the trophy. I got the trophy in a game I joined.

The trophy with capture a base in multiplayer affects both, both get the trophy, but for the Liberty Trophy ONLY the host, the one who invites a friend will get the trophy, but you can get every trophy thats world affected in multiplayer without problems. If youre hosting

Edited by tigerriser
  • Like 3