Invasions for the platinum are inconsistent

grexxor04

So I've been playing this for a while now and at first didn't really wanted to platinum this game but I just got the 10 win streak trophy which I think is the hardest, because I don't mind grinding if I enjoy the game. So I checked the trophy list and saw the invasion related trophies, I checked the invasion mode and it was not avaliable, so I guessed it was something special like an event or something. Searched online and it appears that it occurs pretty often actually. Turns out the last invasion was in 2020. Saw in various forums talking about this and a guy contacted the support team for the game, asking about this, and they said that there are no plans fore more invasions in the future so... 

I don't know if I'm just dumb and can't enter the mode, or the information in web pages is outdated. I hope someone comes with a concrete answer to this

Edit: The last invasion was actually in may 2021, but the problem is still there, it has been said that invasions in this game are completely inconsistent, so literally no one knows if there is gonna be one soon, and that invasion servers are also completely bugged. 

Edited by DaivRules

13 minutes ago, Bezelius said:

I've started playing when game became available through PS+ and first thing I've checked was boss Invasion, and it was there with Goro boss, however looks like it just ended. I think adding incomplete game without support to PS+ would be a bad PR move. 

Really?, damn, I didn't see it, hope the next one is somewhat soon because of it being on ps+, although, it is a pretty old and unsupported game, thanks for the info tho

Good thing I didn't pick up the game. They also suddenly shut down Mortal Kombat 9 last year without any real warning ahead of time. Same dick heads who said Mad Max was going to be okay after the server shutdown last year in October. Turns out, you can't get that daily scrap anymore.

WB is a shit company, although they made the necessary change to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor in making the Vendetta trophy obtainable offline.

I definitely won't pick up Mortal Kombat X. Oh well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezelius said:

I've started playing when game became available through PS+ and first thing I've checked was boss Invasion, and it was there with Goro boss, however looks like it just ended. I think adding incomplete game without support to PS+ would be a bad PR move. 

What bad PR? Sony doesn't care about trophies. Trophies are the last thing Sony is thinking about when picking games for plus. If they cared they would've give mostly complete single player games.

• Like 2

Wb.Bros probably preparing to shutdown mkx I got platinum late 2020 then suddenly everyone complain about invasion mode then couple months ago invasion back to normal and so on. If platinum still obtainable i suggest you platinum this game before they shutdown for real

This game is easy compare to injustice: gods among us. Online trophy easy to boost including 10x win ranked trophy and you don't have to complete everything to get platinum good luck ?

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 2