Point to Prove !!!

DragonCogInteractive

You just have to get the 1500 points and enter the play offs for this trophy. So just have to grind out points from Rivals mode.

You keep the 1500 points until you use them to qualify for play offs, then they are spent for the entry fee so they reset to 0/1500.

Okay so hear me out if it glitches on you just play a game in rivals i think it glitched on me because the last 70 points got awarded to me by the weekly rewards so its better to earn the last few points on your own but you can still get them if it glitches on you.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, zekri_07 said:

Okay so hear me out if it glitches on you just play a game in rivals i think it glitched on me because the last 70 points got awarded to me by the weekly rewards so its better to earn the last few points on your own but you can still get them if it glitches on you.

have you got the trophy now as i have 1499/1500 so next match will do it for me ?

35 minutes ago, zekri_07 said:

Can confirm this!

My trophy glitched too after picking my rivals rewards, played another rivals match then and the trophy popped.

Edited by Sanakoev-

35 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Ok just so i understand it correctly. 

The points don't reset at any point? you have all the time you need to amass the 1500 points?

No reset if you don't spend the 1500 points to enter the playoff

If you win 300 points now, and come back in 6 months, you will still be at 300/1500 ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seblegamer said:

No reset if you don't spend the 1500 points to enter the playoff

If you win 300 points now, and come back in 6 months, you will still be at 300/1500 ^^

THANK YOU !!! :) 

I thought it reset every week or two weeks, and i would NEVER be able to amass the 1500 points that fast. Now i might be able to do this trophy!! :) 

• Like 1